US General Domestic Politics #20 Begins 06/11/21.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Another lie from you. Here is a quote from CNN posted on MSN about the story, "DOJ prosecutors subpoenaed Apple for data from key Democrats as part of a leak investigation."  A federal judge would have had to approve the subpoena, liar.

It was a "secret subpoena" from a hand-picked Trump judge.  No transparency, no ethics, and fear by Trump & Barr.  It was a blatant abuse of power from an executive branch that has no business fucking with the Judicial branch.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And the Supreme Court will slap down Joe Biden's (Barack Obama's) little puppet when they rule that the state laws are constitutional.

The state laws are not constitutional and you know it.  Not even the SCOTUS will fuck with this.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I could have used FOX for the source, but then you and all the other lefties on here would have said it was a lie just because Fox was the source, so I used CNN.  The info is public knowledge and easily attainable by anyone that knows how to use a browser.

But you never post jack shit.  You give only half the story.  We fill in the blanks you so conveniently leave out.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell are scared shitless that the FBI is going to reveal that Schiff and Swalwell were the sources of classified information leaked from the Congressional Intel Committee to the news media.

HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA   You bumbling loser.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The DOJ and FBI are not suppose to investigate the leaking of classified Congressional Committee info which is a felony?  I guess the people doing the leaking are suppose to investigate themselves, right? That sounds like typical Democrat logic.

Trump ordered it and you know it.  It was a fishing expedition, otherwise Schiff & Swalwell would already be in a world of shit.  Barr & Trump ripped the classified info AND Trump figured he'd be president for 20 years and never have to answer for it.  Wake up and smell the fucking coffee.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

It was a "secret subpoena" from a hand-picked Trump judge.  No transparency, no ethics, and fear by Trump & Barr.  It was a blatant abuse of power from an executive branch that has no business fucking with the Judicial branch.  

More fantasy from you.

36 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Trump ordered it and you know it.  It was a fishing expedition, otherwise Schiff & Swalwell would already be in a world of shit.  Barr & Trump ripped the classified info AND Trump figured he'd be president for 20 years and never have to answer for it.  Wake up and smell the fucking coffee.

The DOJ and FBI ordered the investigation. The two impeachment investigations were both the real fishing expeditions. And why would I want to smell the coffee when I don't like coffee?😏