US General Domestic Politics #20 Begins 06/11/21.

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

There was NO SEARCH WARRENT asshole.  That makes it illegal.  They were searching their perceived political enemies in secret.  You're that stupid, aren't you?

Another lie from you. Here is a quote from CNN posted on MSN about the story, "DOJ prosecutors subpoenaed Apple for data from key Democrats as part of a leak investigation."  A federal judge would have had to approve the subpoena, liar.

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Another lie from you. Here is a quote from CNN posted on MSN about the story, "DOJ prosecutors subpoenaed Apple for data from key Democrats as part of a leak investigation."  A federal judge would have had to approve the subpoena, liar.

And I thought you were only a far right Fox News Conspiracy believer.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

If Congress won't act, then DOJ will.  Voting rights are for everybody, not just white Qtrumplicans.

WWW.POLITICO.COM

The attorney general's speech comes as voting rights legislation faces dire odds in Congress.

And the Supreme Court will slap down Joe Biden's (Barack Obama's) little puppet when they rule that the state laws are constitutional.

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

And I thought you were only a far right Fox News Conspiracy believer.   :biggrin:

I could have used FOX for the source, but then you and all the other lefties on here would have said it was a lie just because Fox was the source, so I used CNN.  The info is public knowledge and easily attainable by anyone that knows how to use a browser.

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Barr ran the fucking DOJ, so he knew EXACTLY what was going on.

WWW.POLITICO.COM

The comments come as Democratic congressional leaders demand the former attorney general testify about the leak probes.

The DOJ and FBI are not suppose to investigate the leaking of classified Congressional Committee info which is a felony?  I guess the people doing the leaking are suppose to investigate themselves, right? That sounds like typical Democrat logic.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

You left out higher prices, higher taxes, and a stagnant economy.

Higher prices were coming because of the Trump tax cuts for the rich, the richest fucks paying zero in taxes, and a recovering economy under Biden.  

• Like 1

You are so damn dumb that you don't even understand that the cartoon is ridiculing the hypocrisy of Democrats.:tongue::biggrin:

You're so damn dumb that don't even understand that the cartoon is mocking your GQP and Joe Manchin. Period.  You fascist fuck.

• Like 1

You mean like Nancy Pelosi tried to do in the Iowa Congressional election by replacing a legally elected Republican congresswoman with the Democrat candidate?

Talk is cheap you Fascist Authoritarian.

• Like 1