US General Domestic Politics #20 Begins 06/11/21.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Someone needs to pull Boris Johnson out of Joe Biden's asshole before Boris suffocates. :tongue:

You can relate, having been stuffed in Trump's rectum for at least the last 5 years and counting.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The DOJ and FBI ordered the investigation. The two impeachment investigations were both the real fishing expeditions. And why would I want to smell the coffee when I don't like coffee?😏

Trump called for the investigation, and today, Barr is playing dumb.  They were fishing and caught jack shit.

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

That's what Adam, Eric and you hope. But even if they did find something, Biden's AG will make sure the public never knows about it.

Oh fuck off you Authoritarian scum.  The only people in hot water are your dear leaders.

• Like 1

Just now, O_U812 said:

Then you skipped the part about protecting voting rights.  You're in denial.  Face the facts.  You fucking punk bully.

The purpose of the new state laws is to protect voting rights. To protect the voting process from illegal voting.

40 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Trump called for the investigation, and today, Barr is playing dumb.  They were fishing and caught jack shit.

Per a June 10, 2021 Politico story posted on MSN the federal prosecutor, Osmar Benvenuto, in charge of the leak investigation is a registered Democrat who was hired by the Obama appointed U.S. Atty, Paul Fishman, in 2012.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The purpose of the new state laws is to protect voting rights. To protect the voting process from illegal voting.

And change the outcome if their candidate doesn't win?  Show me that one in your handbook and I'll sell you some swampland in Florida.

• Like 1