US General Domestic Politics #20 Begins 06/11/21.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Again, you prove that you have no original thoughts. You disgrace the mind of Aristotle. You quoting Aristotle is like Mao or Stalin quoting Abraham Lincoln about freedom.

I didn't quote him.  He was describing morons like you.  He said it himself Saggy.

• Like 1

So you're saying the next time rioters break into stores to burn and loot they should be shot, right?

Breaking thru a window into a room filled with congressmen/women is just a little different than breaking thru a window into a room full of Twinkies.

• Like 1

Swalwell is a slimy despicable human being who most likely works on behalf of the Chinese Communist government.

Really?  Because Fuckhead Carlson said so?  You're pathetic.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I didn't quote him.  He was describing morons like you.  He said it himself Saggy.

He said it himself, but you didn't quote him? If you didn't quote him what was the statement by Aristotle that you posted?:huh:   More accurate interpretation would be that he was talking about people like you.

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Breaking thru a window into a room filled with congressmen/women is just a little different than breaking thru a window into a room full of Twinkies.

So you consider members of Congress more important than American citizens? Now I have a better understanding of why you are a Democrat.

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

🤣

And your Trump Derangement Syndrome continues. I don't think it is possible for either you nor Golfer to go one day on this thread without posting a comment or propaganda story about Donald Trump.  You two are truly obsessed with the man.:sad: