US General Domestic Politics #20 Begins 06/11/21.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Donald Trump’s first stop on his scorched-earth tour to punish Republicans who spurned him with impeachment votes is set to take place in Cleveland on June 26, according to CNN. First target: GOP...

LOL.  He'll hand democrats the mid-terms.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

If Donald Trump were on a life raft in the middle of the ocean with Don Jr. and Ivanka, I have no doubt he’d start fricasséeing his firstborn before ever roasting his daughter—or a root vegetable, for that...

Michael Cohen, the convicted liar "claims". LMAO

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

It was her own fault.  I feel very sorry for her and her family, but if it was my window she was jumping thru, I'd have shot her too.

So you're saying the next time rioters break into stores to burn and loot they should be shot, right?

And you better bet these same QTrumplicans give zero shits about their own constituents.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

On CNN Wednesday, Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) shredded his nearly two dozen Republican colleagues who voted against giving medals to Capitol Police officers who pushed back the rioters on...

Swalwell is a slimy despicable human being who most likely works on behalf of the Chinese Communist government.

Andrew Weissmann is probably one of the most corrupt attorneys to have ever worked at the DOJ.  His favorite tactic was to harass and threaten witnesses and their family members in order to get them to  lie to a court. 

49 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Andrew Weissmann is probably one of the most corrupt attorneys to have ever worked at the DOJ.  His favorite tactic was to harass and threaten witnesses and their family members in order to get them to  lie to a court. 

Ask me if I give a shit?  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Per a story published by the BUSINESS INSIDER Putin says Biden is of "sound mind". And Putin always tells the truth, right? LMAO:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Using reverse psychology on yourself?  Might want to see a shrink old man.

• Like 1