B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #64 (June)

Hace 9 minutos, corpslibre dijo:

Y lo más patético es que si estas personas parecen a algunos como Nana o la ex Rya, tal vez Vivian hoy, preguntarse están haciendo aquí, si es solo por la paga, no hay atmósfera entre estas personas, nadie intenta acercarse. . Creo que en su aburrimiento sufren estas personas que, como nosotros entonces, deberían haber tenido el placer de vivir en un entorno idílico donde la ocupación y el compartir son las únicas consignas. Lo único que encuentro agradable ver hoy es cuando Vivian alimenta a los gatos.  

You're criticising Nana and she hasn't even been on RLC for 24 hours....🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

21 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

And the most pathetic is that if these people seem to some like Nana or the ex Rya, maybe Vivian today, to wonder what they are doing here, if it is only for the pay, no atmosphere between these people, no one tries to approach. I think that in their boredom, these people who, like us then, should have taken pleasure in living in an idyllic setting where occupation and sharing are the only watchwords, suffer. The only thing I find palatable to see today is when Vivian feeds the cats.  

It's a villa in a quiet suburb not a circus.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

C'est une villa dans une banlieue tranquille pas un cirque.

If living in a community, I mean discussing and sharing moments together, bathing naked in your swimming pool, is like a circus in your eyes, your conception of sociability and freedom seems very sad to me.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

If living in a community, I mean discussing and sharing moments together, bathing naked in your swimming pool, is like a circus in your eyes, your conception of sociability and freedom seems very sad to me.

I understand they have a mind of their own and a right to behave however they please, it's not like they are ignoring each other. 

• Upvote 1

I agree with "free body"...

I have come here to say so long to the people that I care about on this forum.  Even though I spent a month in time out recently and with the current situation of my personal life, I feel I need to take a vacation from CC.  Those of you that I consider to be good people on this forum, take care of yourselves and stay healthy!!  Those of you that spew your venom towards me for having a difference of opinion, can go fly a kite in a lightening storm for all I care!!

On exiting I will say this one last thing and I really hope that some of you think about what I say as it seems that most of you really don't care about true voyeurism anymore...

When you support shit, you get shit in return!

P.S.  Supporting trash of the likes of Tesla and Elian is disgusting!!

• Like 2

the Slut Sisters are in the Villa ... not T&Eli  the other 2  lol

OH and I see Harley is in the Villa too.... that wasn't a long hiatus....  not sure what is wisdom input is as he is on permanent ignore but should be enlightening  

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree with "free body"...

I have come here to say so long to the people that I care about on this forum.  Even though I spent a month in time out recently and with the current situation of my personal life, I feel I need to take a vacation from CC.  Those of you that I consider to be good people on this forum, take care of yourselves and stay healthy!!  Those of you that spew your venom towards me for having a difference of opinion, can go fly a kite in a lightening storm for all I care!!

On exiting I will say this one last thing and I really hope that some of you think about what I say as it seems that most of you really don't care about true voyeurism anymore...

When you support shit, you get shit in return!

P.S.  Supporting trash of the likes of Tesla and Elian is disgusting!!

How many times are you going to say the same thing Man? Did you not leave 2 days ago?

True to form though.

As usual talking loud and saying absolutely nothing!!!  Oh. You came back just to say "so long".

Right! GTFO already!!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 5