B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (June/July)

8 minutes ago, james deen said:

looool jordan just had a farting session. I think he forgot about the cameras

A big proof that they don’t care and  they live and act as normal as possible , if only more of them were like this ☺️

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A big proof that they don’t care and  they live and act as normal as possible , if only more of them were like this ☺️

next step is to pick his nose and eat it like paul used to do

One thing for sure,these girls are great at planning parties and decorating,,but not so great at UN-decorating,,the happy birthday banner has been up about a month now,eventually it will be usefull when another birthday rolls around at some point,,maybe next year,,lmao,,,and the star behind the tv is from christmas,lol,,,along with the lights on the stairs,,but those can be multi use party lights,,which is a handy excuse for laziness,,lmao.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Return what favour?  Pretending to lick pussy? 

And how can you say Radislava is a giver when all she is licking is air.

Don't tell me you was actually jerking off to that awful bullshit thinking it was real.

1) What I meant is that Ariana NEVER starts something ... 

2) I hope that one day you will stop bullshitting on everything ! 

7 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Return what favour?  Pretending to lick pussy? 

And how can you say Radislava is a giver when all she is licking is air.

Don't tell me you was actually jerking off to that awful bullshit thinking it was real.

Licking air,LMAO, I just find that sounds funny. I do know what you mean,have seen it a million times on RLC, and somehow, miraculously, it leads to a great fake orgasm,,,mmmm,,lol.  

Gatta.gift8c2428056915_th.gif LMAO

Pam's bf reminds me of Manuel from Fawlty Towers,,i don't know why.The little guy in white,,,lmao (and what is that continuous beeping sound downstairs?? louder in the kitchen,annoying as fuck) 

JointCandidBettong-small.gif

• Haha 2