B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (June/July)

12 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

1) What I meant is that Ariana NEVER starts something ... 

2) I hope that one day you will stop bullshitting on everything ! 

On everything?  Maybe you can remind me what else I've been "bullshitting" on.  As far as I can remember, it's only the simulated show we saw in B1 two nights ago.  I thought the whole forum were pretty much united in their dislike of such things.  I never realised there were people that actually enjoyed them.

And what is it that you want Ariana to start?  Lesbian shows?  Like most of the other tenants in the Girl on Vacation apartments, she isn't in to other women. I thought that was really obvious since she first arrived, and if you had any doubts, there was a conversation two nights ago where she spoke of a lesbian trying to hit on her while she was out the night before, and she made it clear that she is only interested in men.  I've never understood guys on the forum that are waiting and expecting for heterosexual women to do something sexual with other women, and then are surprised, upset, and sometimes insulting towards them when they don't.  I don't think I'll ever understand it.  It's just weird.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Ash1 said:

On everything?  Maybe you can remind me what else I've been "bullshitting" on.  As far as I can remember, it's only the simulated show we saw in B1 two nights ago.  I thought the whole forum were pretty much united in their dislike of such things.  I never realised there were people that actually enjoyed them.

And what is it that you want Ariana to start?  Lesbian shows?  Like most of the other tenants in the Girl on Vacation apartments, she isn't in to other women. I thought that was really obvious since she first arrived, and if you had any doubts, there was a conversation two nights ago where she spoke of a lesbian trying to hit on her while she was out the night before, and she made it clear that she is only interested in men.  I've never understood guys on the forum that are waiting and expecting for heterosexual women to do something sexual with other women, and then are surprised, upset, and sometimes insulting towards them when they don't.  I don't think I'll ever understand it.  It's just weird.

The woman has done everything but scream from the rooftop "im not into women". :smile:

• Upvote 1