B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (June/July)

13 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I didn't see him cum. I did turn away for like 30 seconds.

30 sec is enough for smith to fuck, come, go clean himself and send toilet paper on kitty

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

He already came all over her mouth and chin last time, not sure she will go for full swallow but lets see.

That’s why I am expecting more , Pam definitely wants to please Jordi and she’s open to everything , i think it is Jordi who either hesitates for more or has no interest in Pam’s offerings 😆 and wants to be satisfied with the things he knows that give him pleasure ☺️

4 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I don't watch B1 much, but if Pam is happy with this fella good luck to them. 🙂

they are a nice couple but jordi make me remember too much of kitty and smith friend but as u said if she like him gl even if i think pam can do much better

6 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

they are a nice couple but jordi make me remember too much of kitty and smith friend but as u said if she like him gl even if i think pam can do much better

Pam could do a lot better I agree but she's happy with this guy, they talk and laugh a lot with each other. Good luck to them. 🙂 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

As usual, Ariana didn't return the favor... She is like Megan ... a receiver and not a giver ....   too bad, I would have liked to see ... 

Return what favour?  Pretending to lick pussy? 

And how can you say Radislava is a giver when all she is licking is air.

Don't tell me you was actually jerking off to that awful bullshit thinking it was real.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1