B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (June/July)

2 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Is it fair to call it a paid holiday or just work?:smile:

She’s working while on paid holidays 🤓 The secret is that this should come natural to the subscriber and not that we see “ forced “ things so as to remind us that they are in the B apartments to entertain at any cost , especially with shows that don’t serve anything except some bonuses for the tenants .. I totally believe that at the moment , Pam is acting completely as a normal daily life person and the only time she “ knows “ that she has to “work” is when she masturbates , however as we all know , when you have the real fun you don’t need to masturbate everyday and since she has been interacting with Mr.J , her bates are less and less ( although I do like her DP sessions 🤩because Jordi doesn’t want to try anal with her 😁😆 )

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

She’s working while on paid holidays 🤓 The secret is that this should come natural to the subscriber and not that we see “ forced “ things so as to remind us that they are in the B apartments to entertain at any cost , especially with shows that don’t serve anything except some bonuses for the tenants .. I totally believe that at the moment , Pam is acting completely as a normal daily life person and the only time she “ knows “ that she has to “work” is when she masturbates , however as we all know , when you have the real fun you don’t need to masturbate everyday and since she has been interacting with Mr.J , her bates are less and less ( although I do like her DP sessions 🤩because Jordi doesn’t want to try anal with her 😁😆 )

I should have known better than to pose that as a question.:rolleyes:

Radislava seemed quite skeptical and sad while playing the piano music from her laptop with an endless loop … let’s hope she didn’t get any news that her RLC time is up , there are other tenants that need to go and for sure not her .. let’s see .