B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (June/July)

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Opinions vary. I watched it and I think he came inside her. He DID NOT cum outside at all. 

appreciate that... he has cum inside before I recall.... it looked like a fun sessions ...  thanks 

11 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Opinions vary. I watched it and I think he came inside her. He DID NOT cum outside at all. 

He never came , I think he just got very sweating while pounding and he had to stop , also tired perhaps . But Pam enjoyed it , that’s what matters 😇😎 

14 minutes ago, james deen said:

bogdan came round dropped something off then took photos of something in the laundry room then left. He definitely working for rlc 

There has never been any doubt that Bogdan works for RLC after joining B4. But he's is not the manager in Barcelona

• Like 1

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Still looking at that video about learning BJ lesson ... Don't think she has to look at it 2-3 or even 4 times ?  It is not that hard ... 

A better idea if they practiced receiving head.:smile: I would think they would already know how to give it. They certainly don't need any lessons in drinking coca-cola and smoking cigs.