B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (June/July)

25 minutes ago, james deen said:

Realmente no entiendo el odio de Ariana, ella hace mucho más que la mayoría de las otras chicas. Gran personalidad, gran cuerpo y un hermoso rostro para acompañar eso. 

I don't think it's hate, the problem is that she's been here for many months and a change is needed...if it wasn't for the pandemic she would have left a long time ago, as well as other girls...

50 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

the rumour that Pam was packing her bags to leave is greatly  exaggerated - just clearing her wardrobe!. She ain't goin nowhere - I hope !! 🙏

very exaggerated 😁

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, james deen said:

dont fix what isnt broken. just leave her where she is, rlc should focus on getting replacements and getting rid of nelly/bogdan and ariana not pam  

1 hour ago, james deen said:

i really dont get the ariana hate she does a lot more then the most of the other girls. Great personality, great body and a beautiful face to go along with that. 

you are contradicting yourself. so do you want her to stay or leave ? 😁

3 hours ago, james deen said:

dont fix what isnt broken. just leave her where she is, rlc should focus on getting replacements and getting rid of nelly/bogdan and ariana not pam  

Still , RLC’s decisions can’t be predicted .. I would also like things the way you say  but  … 🤨

4 minutes ago, james deen said:

how am i contradicting myself? i think she should leave but she deserves respect . nice try though.

well, from your first comment it sounds like you are tired of her and can't wait to see her gone. the second comment suggest that you are a big fan and you are enjoying her presence. that's a bit of contradiction. 

il y a 9 minutes, bluewinner a dit :

well, from your first comment it sounds like you are tired of her and can't wait to see her gone. the second comment suggest that you are a big fan and you are enjoying her presence. that's a bit of contradiction. 

i am a big fan but i understand that its the right time for her to leave. Not hard to understand.