B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (June/July)

Another excellent session , Pam loves  every second of pounding , for sure Mr.J a great lover for her , he doesn’t  need more than 4-5 penetrations so she is total wet and full of liquids … well done Pam and Jordi , I think you were watched by others who have been waiting for you to finish so they can start 😂🤣😂🤣

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Another excellent session , Pam loves  every second of pounding , for sure Mr.J a great lover for her , he doesn’t  need more than 4-5 penetrations so she is total wet and full of liquids … well done Pam and Jordi , I think you were watched by others who have been waiting for you to finish so they can start 😂🤣😂🤣

maybe full of spermicidal foam

14 hours ago, ddhm said:

Yes, watching Pam riding Jordi reminded me to get some cream to go with my strawberries 🥭

Loved the way she wiped down his dick and then jumped back on board for another ride. 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Yes, watching Pam riding Jordi reminded me to get some cream to go with my strawberries 🥭

Loved the way she wiped down his dick and then jumped back on board for another ride. 🤪

I think what matters the most is that it is the only couple that are so funny and entertaining to watch ☺️ The English language helps to get attached more to them and understand them even better as individuals 😇 It leads then to excellent sex , I think Pam had really low expectations when she met Jordi and that’s why she was playing around and flirting also others , the phonecall in public hearing in her room inviting another guy in B1 for some days it is the proof .. but Jordi and his personality and that he faced whatever obstacles with the biggest being adjusting at the cameras and also that nearly everyone likes him ( even us the viewers I believe we appreciate him , at least personally I do very much ☺️ ) made for this nice things we see and Pam getting so completely wet every time 😂🤣

il y a 15 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I think what matters the most is that it is the only couple that are so funny and entertaining to watch ☺️ The English language helps to get attached more to them and understand them even better as individuals 😇 It leads then to excellent sex , I think Pam had really low expectations when she met Jordi and that’s why she was playing around and flirting also others , the phonecall in public hearing in her room inviting another guy in B1 for some days it is the proof .. but Jordi and his personality and that he faced whatever obstacles with the biggest being adjusting at the cameras and also that nearly everyone likes him ( even us the viewers I believe we appreciate him , at least personally I do very much ☺️ ) made for this nice things we see and Pam getting so completely wet every time 😂🤣

at the start it was not serious and i thought jordi was strange but now its a serious relationship with great sex and now i find jordi funny

13 minutes ago, james deen said:

at the start it was not serious and i thought jordi was strange but now its a serious relationship with great sex and now i find jordi funny

TBH I still find him irritating - probably me not getting his humour. But even putting his socks on seems a major event. Then again I find a lot of people irritating !! 😕

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, james deen said:

I don’t know if it is serious or they just both want to have a great time together , enjoying one another .. after all , Pam is there for a limited time .. I liked Jordi since day 1 , i am sure Pam is “ growing up “ next to him and I kind of feel that she admires him and considers him really funny guy and of course , when a man can make a woman smile easily , he has won her 50% 😁 I hope they have spoken about their thing , the more time spending time together , the more heartbreaking it will be when the goodbye comes .. let’s see 

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know if it is serious or they just both want to have a great time together , enjoying one another .. after all , Pam is there for a limited time .. I liked Jordi since day 1 , i am sure Pam is “ growing up “ next to him and I kind of feel that she admires him and considers him really funny guy and of course , when a man can make a woman smile easily , he has won her 50% 😁 I hope they have spoken about their thing , the more time spending time together , the more heartbreaking it will be when the goodbye comes .. let’s see 

we have several examples of girls who are originally from Ukraine or Russia and who stayed in Spain, so nothing necessarily prevents Pam from leaving if she doesn't feel like doing so
Gina is perhaps the greatest of the examples 😁