B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (June/July)

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

we have several examples of girls who are originally from Ukraine or Russia and who stayed in Spain, so nothing necessarily prevents Pam from leaving if she doesn't feel like doing so
Gina is perhaps the greatest of the examples 😁

Yes, in normal ciscumstance renewing one year visa would be needed. But it seems that the visa situation isn't a problem or possibly ignored. Maybe RLC has some way of getting round the system.

8 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Yes, in normal ciscumstance renewing one year visa would be needed. But it seems that the visa situation isn't a problem or possibly ignored. Maybe RLC has some way of getting round the system.

I do not speak in relation to RLC

There are several girls who are still in Spain, legally or illegally and who have also been participants in RLC in the past.

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I do not speak in relation to RLC

There are several girls who are still in Spain, legally or illegally and who have also been participants in RLC in the past.

OK Thanls, see what you mean.

24 minutes ago, moos54 said:

we have several examples of girls who are originally from Ukraine or Russia and who stayed in Spain, so nothing necessarily prevents Pam from leaving if she doesn't feel like doing so
Gina is perhaps the greatest of the examples 😁

Yes , this I have thought about it also 😎 But at the moment i don’t see any indications that Pam wishes to stay , will be here to comment about it if we see it happening ☺️

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes , this I have thought about it also 😎 But at the moment i don’t see any indications that Pam wishes to stay , will be here to comment about it if we see it happening ☺️

Let's agree, I'm not talking about staying with RLC, I'm just talking about staying in Spain even after leaving B1.
She's not the first to want or be able to do it

PS: your instinct has already cheated you for this couple in the past, they can still do it in the future 😁

Just now, moos54 said:

Let's agree, I'm not talking about staying with RLC, I'm just talking about staying in Spain even after leaving B1.
She's not the first to want or be able to do it

PS: your instinct has already cheated you for this couple in the past, they can still do it in the future 😁

I agree with the main sentence and the PS of course .. maybe because it didn’t work for me here such a relation 😁