B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #4 (June/July)

On 7/8/2021 at 1:24 PM, Solasa said:

Usually doesn't watch this apartment that much, so have only noticed lately that Tereza seems very comfortable being topless in the apartment. Even in front of Aaron like yesterday.

Hope Hanna and Aaron learns from it, would make this apartment a lot more interesting if Aaron would be a bit more chill with Hanna having fun and being nude when she wants.

Yes the BF was surprised but if she is comfortable then why not. Aaron takes most opportunities to sneaky peek at Tereza when she is on the bed.. lol..

On 7/7/2021 at 12:15 PM, maxfactor said:

it's like when some people tell black people to go back to Africa, even though they might not be from there

lol..I have been told this many times, (Tunisia is the closest i have been), but I  ask them, where do you come from, ??  blank faces and then I launch into history.. knowledge is power

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Noldus said:

H&AA  fucking

H&A fucking again.  I think even @Noldus is losing interest.  Honestly I was away from RLC for about 7-8 hours and I return and they are still fucking.  I thought my browser had stalled and reloaded RLC … nope they are fucking again or maybe they haven’t stopped from this morning.  Impressive.

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

H&A fucking again.  I think even @Noldus is losing interest.  Honestly I was away from RLC for about 7-8 hours and I return and they are still fucking.  I thought my browser had stalled and reloaded RLC … nope they are fucking again or maybe they haven’t stopped from this morning.  Impressive.

To be completely honest with you JM, I very rarely watch such intercourse.
I am more concerned with the foreplay and whether there will be anything out of any visit by a guy in GOV.
As well as girl-girl :)

But I log the ones I see, so that those who want it have a reference to go back to

27 minutes ago, Noldus said:

To be completely honest with you JM, I very rarely watch such intercourse.
I am more concerned with the foreplay and whether there will be anything out of any visit by a guy in GOV.
As well as girl-girl 🙂

But I log the ones I see, so that those who want it have a reference to go back to

Understood.  You are dedicated to your craft, that's for sure.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 4 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

I read in another apartment thread that there was some anal sex between Hanna and Aaron today.  Was the dick viewable while penetrating her ass?  If not, then it never happened!

It never happened, they did NOT have Anal sex