B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #4 (June/July)

Just now, corvette84 said:

Such a fucking cunt. 🙄

That is really harsh vette, she just doesn't belong on the project. Tereza is a beautiful young woman. she has just made another of many bad choices.

Just now, Thestarider said:

That is really harsh vette, she just doesn't belong on the project. Tereza is a beautiful young woman. she has just made another of many bad choices.

Sorry, But she was bitching so much that it made me say that. She is a beautiful woman like you said. But they need to go.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

she needs money but doesn't wanna actually do anything 😂

she is one of those look at me type of women but after a while they look elsewhere 😂

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

she needs money but doesn't wanna actually do anything 😂

she is one of those look at me type of women but after a while they look elsewhere 😂

Always trying to get get something for nothing in return, that si why I call her what I do !!!!image.jpeg.19062e767b1e57995d82dd0848fb08a0.jpeg

I think hanna&Aaron will leave before tereza&timur does 😂

they will get tired of tereza&timur sooner or later unless they try to befriend one of the other gov apartments without tereza&timur around 🤷‍♂️