B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #4 (June/July)

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Lola and Anna response to MOTHER TEREZA and this crap

Image result for middle finger

Going Home LMAO at these worthless couples.

yeah that was probably b5 last chance at finding someone to perform with but they suck or Tereza does and I doubt b5 will go to b4 or b2 to try in do anything there because Tereza likes to control everything 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Like 2

Just now, Kingbanks said:

yeah that was probably b5 last chance at finding someone to perform with but they suck or Tereza does and I doubt b5 will go to b4 or b2 to try in do anything there because Tereza likes to control everything 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Absolutely correct King.

• Like 1

Holy shit!  Timur is pouring even more wine?

I see that Tereza "rejoined" the project.  I vaguely remember her as a problem previously . . at a beach house???

Edited by MountainSwede
added text

I applaud Lola and Anna for telling the B-5 bunch to FO 🖕, they sure deserve it !!! soon not one participant will have anything to do with Mother Tereza and Father Timur. They have influenced poor Hannah and ruined her stay in Barcelona as well. No matter how hard she pleads with MOTHER TEREZA she knows full well she lost the battle.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I applaud Lola and Anna for telling the B-5 bunch to FO 🖕, they sure deserve it !!! soon not one participant will have anything to do with Mother Tereza and Father Timur. They have influenced poor Hannah and ruined her stay in Barcelona as well. No matter how hard she pleads with MOTHER TEREZA she knows full well she lost the battle.

it looks like hanna is trying to tell her something they all are in the LR talking 🤷‍♂️