B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #4 (June/July)

Hanna is becoming annoying but not in a way you all might think.  She seems to perform her best fellatio at the end of their day between 6AM to 8AM Barca time which means I am up late watching, making me cranky during the day!!

Like yesterday at 7:30AM their time ... omg she was so sexy as she gently caressed that fat cock and very slowly took it into her mouth.  She is very good and she gets my respect.   From what I have seen, most of the RLC girls perform oral sex it seems mostly out of obligation.  Hanna appears to love it.  

I agree with the logic here that it is unlikely these two couples will hook up ... but hey if Timur gets a look at what he is missing, that could be the X factor that disrupts the status quo!!

Aaron has come under criticism for being too protective of Hanna.  C'mon guys, be honest, if you had a girl  who could blow you like Hanna, wouldn't you be as protective?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Aaron has come under criticism for being too protective of Hanna.  C'mon guys, be honest, if you had a girl  who could blow you like Hanna, wouldn't you be as protective?

Except that he signed up to participate in an adult site and should be prepared for whatever happens.  No sympathy for these guys whatsoever.

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

it's funny you always find something to be able to complain about 😁 

You advocate real life whenever you want it to be golden but then you complain because the two couples do not fuck together in a foursome 😏

It lacks a bit of logic, don't you think?

No one can be perfect and that's something that I understood well as soon as I subscribed to RLC

Otherwise these two couples get along very well together and that's the main thing 😉

Somehow I am expressing myself badly. Sorry.

Swingers are interesting to watch but from my point of view not essential. Important for a cast are people who are interesting and good-looking. I think it is important that the people fit well together, are good friends, or at least could become friends.

23 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Somehow I am expressing myself badly. Sorry.

Swingers are interesting to watch but from my point of view not essential. Important for a cast are people who are interesting and good-looking. I think it is important that the people fit well together, are good friends, or at least could become friends.

beauty remains a very eclectic thing, some will find a super beautiful participant while others will find her simply average, we each have our own preferences and it is therefore difficult to love everyone who comes to participate in the project
But beauty is not everything, there is also the state of mind that can play on whether we like a participant or not.

I know Hanna is not necessarily the prettiest but she still has something nice and the couple are really interesting, very sexually active and they seem to be very nice people when they are with others.
Tereza is really very pretty, but she is not perfect either, the fact that she is in a relationship and that she seems to have changed in her behavior makes her more sympathetic than during her first participation.

I find that the two couples get along wonderfully and it's quite nice to watch because they do a lot of activities together, it changes the dynamics of the apartment because before there were often couples who made rooms aside and they didn't necessarily have a lot of contact while they were living together, all that to say that the current cast is pretty good

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I agree with your post , Tereza is extremely hot , killer body and generous with this stay .. I think these two couples simply behave as complete normal roommates so far ,they just contribute for what they represent , COV , they do nothing  more and nothing less than being on cameras regularly , enjoy some of the times outside of the apartment and  as a conclusion , they are going by the book and respecting the maximum the COV project and ultimately the subscribers … this of course will eventually make them boring and repeated to watch ( if it hasn’t started happening already ) but lots prefer this original approach and normal behavior than pushing for things that always come stupid and bad when they aren’t performed fully “ camera professional “ or with experience .. these 4 will have their audience but for anyone seeking variety and more unexpected things , this isn’t the right apartment . 

Yeah, I find the complaining about this apartment a little odd. I thought Tereza's stay in the GOV apartments was pretty terrible (though brief), but she seems totally fine here. They're two couples who have plenty of sex and like to get drunk and party. They're pretty much the only apartment holding any on-camera parties at this point. It doesn't look like either couple has any interest in swinging or in pretending like they might swing, but since when was that a requirement?  

It may not be the world's most exciting B5 pairing, but personally I prefer them to the clown-show debacle that was Loraine & Anthony & co.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, moos54 said:

beauty remains a very eclectic thing, some will find a super beautiful participant while others will find her simply average, we each have our own preferences and it is therefore difficult to love everyone who comes to participate in the project
But beauty is not everything, there is also the state of mind that can play on whether we like a participant or not.

I know Hanna is not necessarily the prettiest but she still has something nice and the couple are really interesting, very sexually active and they seem to be very nice people when they are with others.
Tereza is really very pretty, but she is not perfect either, the fact that she is in a relationship and that she seems to have changed in her behavior makes her more sympathetic than during her first participation.

I find that the two couples get along wonderfully and it's quite nice to watch because they do a lot of activities together, it changes the dynamics of the apartment because before there were often couples who made rooms aside and they didn't necessarily have a lot of contact while they were living together, all that to say that the current cast is pretty good

In individual cases, there may also be someone who finds Hanna more attractive, but I think you know, that the great masses would clearly describe Tereza as way more attractive.

The next question is, do you think the two couples would spending time together as real friends even without the project? That's what I think RLC should look for in future. People who not only can endure it together, but people who fit together.

We agree that RLC should have no clowns (if that means no shows).

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

In individual cases, there may also be someone who finds Hanna more attractive, but I think you know, that the great masses would clearly describe Tereza as way more attractive.

The next question is, do you think the two couples would enjoy spending time together as real friends even without the project? That's what I think RLC should look for in future. People who not only can endure it together, but people who fit together.

Difficult to say especially if they don't live in the same place when they are not in Barcelona but I will try to say yes because I don't think they get along as well at B5 only because there are cameras
There are plenty of examples like this with the girls who come to Barcelona, some of whom do not know each other before coming to RLC and who develop a very strong friendship during their stay and who continue to do a lot of things together after leaving the project

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Difficult to say especially if they don't live in the same place when they are not in Barcelona but I will try to say yes because I don't think they get along as well at B5 only because there are cameras
There are plenty of examples like this with the girls who come to Barcelona, some of whom do not know each other before coming to RLC and who develop a very strong friendship during their stay and who continue to do a lot of things together after leaving the project

So it is a clear maybe. 😂

That's exactly what I mean, RLC should be looking for people who are a better fit for B5.

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

So it is a clear maybe. 😂

That's exactly what I mean, RLC should be looking for people who are a better fit for B5.

I don't see why because the people present are very good at the moment
When you put different couples in the same place you can't really tell if it's gonna work
It is also the same in all the apartments where there is shared apartment.
We have also seen girls who were friends before coming to RLC and who don't get along after leaving the project.
there is no safe bet or magic formula to make everything perfect in the best of all possible worlds

52 minutes ago, timber said:

Yeah, I find the complaining about this apartment a little odd. I thought Tereza's stay in the GOV apartments was pretty terrible (though brief), but she seems totally fine here. They're two couples who have plenty of sex and like to get drunk and party. They're pretty much the only apartment holding any on-camera parties at this point. It doesn't look like either couple has any interest in swinging or in pretending like they might swing, but since when was that a requirement?  

It may not be the world's most exciting B5 pairing, but personally I prefer them to the clown-show debacle that was Loraine & Anthony & co.

Exact to the point , nicely said ☺️😇

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

I find Hanna very attractive - I have this thing for Russian women of that build (like my ex- and another lover that I had after her) especially if they have bed skills and use them.

• Like 1