Capo (2021) Part #1

It's actually a good idea to replace tenants with new one/s when they finally decide to leave the project rather than shutting down the place completely as it normally happens. in this case Capo is a good replacement for Mirana & Bahus. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

It's actually a good idea to replace tenants with new one/s when they finally decide to leave the project rather than shutting down the place completely as it normally happens. in this case Capo is a good replacement for Mirana & Bahus. 

I do agree with that as one does get used to the layout of apartments which helps in ones viewing so why keep changing them all the bloody time. Some apartments are crap especially the big ones which are often hopeless in getting decent views etc. Many apartments on RLC have been the same for years with just the tenants changing which makes sense personally.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Yep, she was a guest brought by Nelly (guess she is the sub manager) some time ago

And who is this girl cooking right now? Does she have a name?

bandicam 2021-06-15 16-28-05-135.jpg

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

I do agree with that as one does get used to the layout of apartments which helps in ones viewing so why keep changing them all the bloody time. Some apartments are crap especially the big ones which are often hopeless in getting decent views etc. Many apartments on RLC have been the same for years with just the tenants changing which makes sense personally.

I agree with you and with @bluewinner.
This is important if the new tenants are "active".  Here - since Capo arrived - nothing has happened.
So I prefer a new floor plan but with tenants doing something to keep us entertained.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, budda said:

I agree with you and with @bluewinner.
This is important if the new tenants are "active".  Here - since Capo arrived - nothing has happened.
So I prefer a new floor plan but with tenants doing something to keep us entertained.

She had sex with a guest guy before Miarana & Bahus officially moved out, then she has done some solo activities since they left ( you might have missed it ). she has also had some interesting guests since she took over. it's a bit early to judge her yet. lets wait and see how it goes 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1