Martina and Alberto - home activities #25

Noldus

Watched Alberto "make love" to Martina last night. Poor girl, while Alberto's performance length was longer than usual, it is sad that she is with a man who is inept and clueless in the art of lovemaking. 

Watching M&A this afternoon seems to indicate that she has decided to cast her lot with Alberto.  Much more attentive to him today.  Snuggling on the couch and sharing ice  cream cones.

The serious discussion with Nelly, on the terrace, Martina seemed to laying out certain serious points with Nelly.  Nelly was slumped in her chair  and after that bated on her stomach in the bed, while Martina returned to the table outside with Bogdan and the others.  

In my mind, there's been a turning point in the relationship.  Just my thoughts!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Watching M&A this afternoon seems to indicate that she has decided to cast her lot with Alberto.  Much more attentive to him today.  Snuggling on the couch and sharing ice  cream cones.

The serious discussion with Nelly, on the terrace, Martina seemed to laying out certain serious points with Nelly.  Nelly was slumped in her chair  and after that bated on her stomach in the bed, while Martina returned to the table outside with Bogdan and the others.  

In my mind, there's been a turning point in the relationship.  Just my thoughts!

I was going to make similar remarks Mountain ... knowing some people hate all the psychoanalysis ... I will bravely move forward.  

All I would say as that these things take time.  I did not think Martina would easily just walk away from Alberto ... nor do I think now that she is here for the long haul.  There will always be ups and downs.

My observation is that things seem to be better with Alberto ever since he boxed up the video game console.  

I won't abandon my key theory here is that Alberto needs to make a life for himself (not be a ni ni).  If that happens, these two will be inseparable ... with or without her tending to her bisexual needs.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Watched Alberto "make love" to Martina last night. Poor girl, while Alberto's performance length was longer than usual, it is sad that she is with a man who is inept and clueless in the art of lovemaking. 

Don't disagree Chuck.  I scream at the screen when he finishes and starts putting on his shorts.  I don't get it.

BUT this is not going to be a reason that this relationship doesn't succeed.  Think about it.  Who wants a partner and soul mate that absolutely loves your sexual skills and prowess, but does not like or even hates other aspects of you?   I think when people find their soul mate, they will tolerate less than complete sexual fulfillment.  

It is easier to fix a less-than-optimal sex life than it is to fix a partner who has no self-respect and won't go find a job.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Adalbert said:

iI think she can live with your feedback. It is really hot so I think being a bit lazy is o.k.. She compensates us with her topless performances😉

In my mother tongue we talk about "reading between the lines". Of course, when I mention the 3 pairs of shoes scattered in the living-room I don't complain about Martina being a bad house-wife. I rather wanted  to emphasize that M's priorities have changed. Her clear message right now is: enjoy your life, have fun, go to the beach, meet people, sing and dance, make love. Moreover, she seems to be well on the way to settling the Nelly matter amicably.

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I was going to make similar remarks Mountain ... knowing some people hate all the psychoanalysis ... I will bravely move forward.  

All I would say as that these things take time.  I did not think Martina would easily just walk away from Alberto ... nor do I think now that she is here for the long haul.  There will always be ups and downs.

My observation is that things seem to be better with Alberto ever since he boxed up the video game console.  

I won't abandon my key theory here is that Alberto needs to make a life for himself (not be a ni ni).  If that happens, these two will be inseparable ... with or without her tending to her bisexual needs.

Yes Alberto is different. He has gone to the beach with her a couple times, he cooks with her, they walk the dogs together ad they make love often. Something has changed him. He looks like he is fighting for his life and he is. There is another piece to the puzzle which makes this all understandable. Listen carefully.