Martina and Alberto - home activities #25

Noldus

As I said on the B4 forum, Martina looked very comfortable and at ease, sitting at the terrace table with Nelly, Bogdan and "that guy" having a beer and talking.

Even got a two-cheek kiss from Vivian when she came in from shopping!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

I was unaware that Martina and Alberto had a car!  

When she was still in school she came home in a panic and told A about a problem. He said he would look at it. A short while later he came back and said something about gas. They had a good laugh after she was embarassed. Now that could have been a scooter so I still could be wrong.

• Thanks 1

Non sto a dare colpa a Martina può essere che Alberto non si trova con gli altri della villa , non sappiamo se esiste un problema di fondo .

Questa è una fase successiva della loro vita ?

a chi non è capitato ?

12 hours ago, jman9212 said:

I think she drove there and she then drove him somewhere.

When they got up to leave the terrace, she made a motion which I thought indicated she was asking for or confirming a ride with him.  When they went outside the front door of the villa, dogs began barking, and I thought that Martina had the dogs with her.  (But the dogs were with Alberto.) So allowing several minutes for good-byes to N&B at the villa, and 2-3 minutes for good-byes with the friend of Bogdan (former ? bf of Fiona) at her apartment, the drive time between B4 and M&A's apartment was 20-25 minutes at 2100 hours.

I agree with the timekeeper that this friend of Bogdan who now visits the villa regularly either works directly for RLC or is a contractor for RLC.  Maybe more rubles are being invested in Barcelona apartments and villas.