Martina and Alberto - home activities #25

Noldus

6 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

It's her school friend that she has taken under her wing as her mother passed away.

You know that sounds just like Martina, she has a huge heart. I think that she needs to take this young friend of hers and show her and Alberto why she is Bi sexual and how well a beautiful young woman can please another incredible sensual, sexual, and seductive woman. What it take to make a woman satisfied. this could be really good for all three of them. The young lady needs to learn the ways of the world, Alberto need to learn how to please Martina, and Martina loves to please her partner no matter what sex they may be. To me this is a win, win, and win for all involved and lets Nelly know she is not the only game in town.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Keith Ramsay said:

getting herself off on the bed as of this moment 

No she is not. She is tired. They are fine at the moment. This is the time she runs into the brick wall and needs to sleep a couple to three hours. After they eat she probably will.

14 hours ago, Thestarider said:

You know that sounds just like Martina, she has a huge heart. I think that she needs to take this young friend of hers and show her and Alberto why she is Bi sexual and how well a beautiful young woman can please another incredible sensual, sexual, and seductive woman. What it take to make a woman satisfied. this could be really good for all three of them. The young lady needs to learn the ways of the world, Alberto need to learn how to please Martina, and Martina loves to please her partner no matter what sex they may be. To me this is a win, win, and win for all involved and lets Nelly know she is not the only game in town.

ya sure,  let them 'exploit' a young and very emotionally vulnerable,  girl and use her as a demonstration sex toy . yes then certainly she can" learn the ways of the world"... the really fucked up ways of the world....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

14 hours ago, Thestarider said:

This is just wrong on many levels. You're wanting them to use a girl, who may have just lost her mother, as a sex toy to make Nelly jealous. A disturbing post.

@Mark Thompson response is excellent.

• Like 3