Martina and Alberto - home activities #25

Noldus

12 hours ago, amandafan said:

Not seen. But if B3 still exists, that could explain a lot. 

Gosh you're right...I never even thought of that...RLC has been keeping an apartment offline at great expense, just so Nelly and Martina can entertain each other.  :dodgy:

Please...do you have any more of this BS made up crap?

• Haha 1

Guest amandafan
5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Gee, you're right... I never thought of that... RLC keeps an apartment offline at a high cost so Nelly and Martina can entertain each other.  :dodgy:

Please... do you have any more of this BS made up nonsense?

You may find that. But where do they sleep when they are gone for two days and one night? And family visits who don't want to be on cam, still the perfect solution. Or for RLC employees who come by... can be cheaper than having to go to a hotel. 

How are things between A&M ?  It seems that, besides Martina's fling with Nelly, that she spends more and more time away from the appartement. Do you thing they are at the end of their relation ship ?  Are they breaking up ? And again - where does she go, when she's away all night.

Come up with some possible explanations :-)   And not some wild guesses.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Hinkboll said:

How are things between A&M ?  It seems that, besides Martina's fling with Nelly, that she spends more and more time away from the appartement. Do you thing they are at the end of their relation ship ?  Are they breaking up ? And again - where does she go, when she's away all night.

Come up with some possible explanations 🙂  And not some wild guesses.

It is summer , there’s control of Covid and almost all activities are back like pre Covid era. 

Their relationship is exactly as it has always been , nothing more or less , they are the same loving and free couple that enjoy their lives and times together . It is just that we see her now having an affair with Nelly who is also a current RLC participant and at times things happen on camera . Martina and Alberto had exactly the same life before the thing with Nelly but nobody paid attention because with whoever Martina was involved or having fun , getting drunk and so on , it was with people outside RLC world and now anytime she’s out we think that something is happening only with RLC people ( Bogdan ?  🤨🤨 😂🤣 ) ..

She has friends in Barcelona that she hangs out like any of us would do in real life , every Friday she meets some of her classmates and this current week she’s having her birthday celebrations and she’s between Barcelona and her family place ☺️

It is all as it is used to be , only older both of them , new people in their lives , more years of the relationship and everything that is happening is super analyzed and in extreme speculated when in the past only some few people were watching in details like now that everyone wants to know things . 😇

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Their relationship is exactly as it has always been , nothing more or less , they are the same loving and free couple that enjoy their lives and times together . It is just that we see her now having an affair with Nelly who is also a current RLC participant and at times things happen on camera .

Nicely written post DD.  This has been your basic POV since the beginning of the affair with Nelly, i.e. everything is fine, nothing to see here, move along.

But I think you are leaving out two major points:  (1) You make it sound like Martina had extracurricular sexual flings before Nelly but they were off-cam and so it was like they didn't happen.  Do we have evidence of this?   And (2), you totally ignored mentioning the major issue brewing between Martina and Alberto where Martina is frustrated that Alberto is a "ni ni" and is not making good use of his life.

So I can't quite agree that nothing has changed, and I admit I am not a long time veteran and don't have experience with M&A in the "pre-Nelly" era.

I like that we can debate respectfully so this is not "fuck you DD" post ... just want to point out what might be a blind spot or two.  We all have them.

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

It is summer , there’s control of Covid and almost all activities are back like pre Covid era. 

Their relationship is exactly as it has always been , nothing more or less , they are the same loving and free couple that enjoy their lives and times together . It is just that we see her now having an affair with Nelly who is also a current RLC participant and at times things happen on camera . Martina and Alberto had exactly the same life before the thing with Nelly but nobody paid attention because with whoever Martina was involved or having fun , getting drunk and so on , it was with people outside RLC world and now anytime she’s out we think that something is happening only with RLC people ( Bogdan ?  🤨🤨 😂🤣 ) ..

She has friends in Barcelona that she hangs out like any of us would do in real life , every Friday she meets some of her classmates and this current week she’s having her birthday celebrations and she’s between Barcelona and her family place ☺️

It is all as it is used to be , only older both of them , new people in their lives , more years of the relationship and everything that is happening is super analyzed and in extreme speculated when in the past only some few people were watching in details like now that everyone wants to know things . 😇

Really good nonemotional summary of the ladt months. I agree that she has had other female affairs  off-cam before Nelly.  That`s why Alberto is not worried either. As long as it stays with female affairs. Affairs with other men are mentioned here from time to time, but there is no clear evidence. So an open relationship that lives together in a shared apartment with all the highs and lows of such a relationship. A new chapter will certainly be the beginning of her studies. Then some things could/will change.

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I agree that she has had other female affairs  off-cam before Nelly.  That`s why Alberto is not worried either. As long as it stays with female affairs.

I agree Ada.  I don’t quite understand it but it appears that Martina being bisexual is an accepted part of their relationship by Alberto.  The fact that she loves telling Alberto about her orgasms with Nelly (if true) is something that leaves me speechless (then shut up, right)?

I think the crucial issue for them is this issue of Alberto’s future.

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Really good nonemotional summary of the ladt months. I agree that she has had other female affairs  off-cam before Nelly.  That`s why Alberto is not worried either. As long as it stays with female affairs.  So an open relationship that lives together in a shared apartment with all the highs and lows of such a relationship. A new chapter will certainly be the beginning of her studies. Then some things could/will change.

Adalbert, your language is quite manipulative. You write "I agree that she has had other female affairs  off-cam before Nelly." The truth is that one of our translators mentioned she admitted she had had an affair with an American girl. Adalbert, however, uses the plural form "affairs". Furthermore, you write "Affairs with other men are mentioned ... but there is no clear  evidence."  The truth is there is no evidence at all. 

3 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Adalbert, your language is quite manipulative. You write "I agree that she has had other female affairs  off-cam before Nelly." The truth is that one of our translators mentioned she admitted she had had an affair with an American girl. Adalbert, however, uses the plural form "affairs". Furthermore, you write "Affairs with other men are mentioned ... but there is no clear  evidence."  The truth is there is no evidence at all. 

Soory to cofuse you. Unfortunately, I don't always have the time to look and I don't understand Spanish very well, so I was a little more cautious with my statements. I know about her relationship with an American woman. I am also not aware of any other relationship with men.