B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #66 (June)

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Getting ready for his freeloader meal.  :biggrin:

sounds like he earned his keep    ...and you gotta feed your stud to keep it up as they say 

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Radi has never been covered for a bate. 😉

Radi once she turned loose ..she proves to love and please  an audience and puts that Pussy out there ... absolutely impressive showgirl 

Just now, james deen said:

just watched the tesla sex on replay and wow a guy on rlc that actually licks pussy and and uses his fingers and she squirted a couple of times too. Good to see

wow ..get it while you can!!  thanks for the description 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Radi has never been covered for a bate. 😉

But she made almost a month and more before she does it for the first time if I remember correctly .. I still have the image of her unwrapping the pink toy that was ordered for this “ new experience “ of her 😎 I think Nana is a great addition , nice girl and very pleasant to watch , very very interested in what we see more by her 😉

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

But she made almost a month and more before she does it for the first time if I remember correctly .. I still have the image of her unwrapping the pink toy that was ordered for this “ new experience “ of her 😎 I think Nana is a great addition , nice girl and very pleasant to watch , very very interested in what we see more by her 😉

She bated in the tub many times before she got her pink friend. Over 200 now with the vibrator. 😏

Just now, corvette84 said:

She bated in the tub many times before she got her pink friend. Over 200 now with the vibrator. 😏

I will never be able to make it how you keep the records of all them 😂🤣👏👏

I was never impressed with radi trying  to find out how to use the shower thingy for bating 😆 But I think by the time she started using her pink friend , she became a super perfect bate teaser 😏 I am waiting of even more from her during the summer and that she doesn’t become an Amira 😔