Leora & Malia - Home Activities #8

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nicholas said:

You must not have payed close enough attention to the comments including the first statement.

Oh i think i get that now, just from that part. 

All i can say is i totally disagree 100%. That's all.

33 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh i think i get that now, just from that part. 

All i can say is i totally disagree 100%. That's all.

I mentioned that it was another possible explanation, not that it was a certain or for sure explanation. It's perfectly alright that you may believe otherwise and believe in a different explanation. It is my opinion that such an explanation would have chances of being more likely than some explanation of there being some possibility that it may be only because of her choices or decisions on why whoever it may be has not visited there. It could be a combination of various matters mentioned and some not.

Well I suppose being that today is the woman known as Leora's special day that only occurs once every year, and being that today is Friday and is basically the beginning of the weekend, that things may very well be relatively quiet at the apartment for a portion or perhaps portions of this weekend.

I would really enjoy being able to be at the apartment along with some others and to pay attention to when Leora may be fixxing to arrive back at the apartment, and then for everyone to hide and wait for her to enter the apartment and everyone to jump out and loudly say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEORA" ! Although I really wouldn't enjoy scaring her, just surprising her. I'm sure the look on her face would be priceless. 🙂

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Difficult to react to! Tried something different again, but Leora so quickly abandoned it. Wasn't expecting that. But it's her choice of course.

Oh well, can't win them all!

Would possibly have been more successful if they had used the 69 position as off the other night, but with one facing camera 8 and one camera 10. Possibility of a perfect view of both women.😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2