US General Domestic Politics #21 Begins 06/18/21.

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But Kamala is the same loser now that she was in the presidential primaries. Nothing about her has changed.

you idiot! how many times do i have to say it! time marches on & things change! she's young & will grow & make a difference! wake the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

so you & the traitor worshippers will do nothing about anything except complain, blame, & distract. you show exactly how stupid that you are by backing the continuation of doing nothing at all to make things better. saying that america is great while allowing it to fall apart is not the way to go. your friends won't make the neccessary investments that are needed by EVERYONE including qtrumplicans. what would you suggest that might actually help?

Prior to the pandemic our economy was booming, and it was well on its way to recovering from the damage caused by the pandemic before Trump left office. If Democrat politicians would allow the economy to reopen it would recover on it's own. Higher taxes and wasteful government spending are not the answer to building a strong economy. Right now we have 9 million job openings in the country, so there is no need for federal supplemental unemployment benefits.

5 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Get Trump's dick out of your cock-holster and post something worth half a shit at least once in a while.

don't worry. dear traitor will tell him what to say. it will be either: "hillary did it", the world will end if i'm not president", there was no insurrection", "fake news", "i don't know them", "china virus", " i want to fuck my daughter" (whoops! how did dear traitor let that slip out?), "the election was stolen", etc. etc. etc. blah blah blah......................................................

tenor - 2021-06-17T032439.403.gif

tenor - 2021-06-12T035135.557.gif

tenor - 2021-06-12T035143.856.gif

15 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

How many hearings did the GQP have trying to pin ANYTHING on HRC?  How many taxpayer $$ went to waste?  Shut the fuck up Saggy.

James Comey and Loretta Lynch failed to prosecute HRC for all the obvious crimes that she had committed.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

don't worry. dear traitor will tell him what to say. it will be either: "hillary did it", the world will end if i'm not president", there was no insurrection", "fake news", "i don't know them", "china virus", " i want to fuck my daughter" (whoops! how did dear traitor let that slip out?), "the election was stolen", etc. etc. etc. blah blah blah......................................................

tenor - 2021-06-17T032439.403.gif

tenor - 2021-06-12T035135.557.gif

tenor - 2021-06-12T035143.856.gif

Putin needs to find some new cartoons for you, Comrade Golfer. They're becoming boring.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Prior to the pandemic our economy was booming, and it was well on its way to recovering from the damage caused by the pandemic before Trump left office. If Democrat politicians would allow the economy to reopen it would recover on it's own. Higher taxes and wasteful government spending are not the answer to building a strong economy. Right now we have 9 million job openings in the country, so there is no need for federal supplemental unemployment benefits.

earth to ridge. the economy is open. the economy wasn't booming. what there was of the economy that kept unemployment low was because of obama & biden. your hero did nothing but lie about his "accomplishments". low wage jobs inhibit spending & when people have no money there is no need to make anything. and dear traitor did nothing while 600,000 people died! or were you sleeping through that? silly question. of course you were.

James Comey and Loretta Lynch failed to prosecute HRC for all the obvious crimes that she had committed.

you fail to answer the questions. why didn't dear traitor & lapdog barr not prosecute? stop blaming everyone else & answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Putin needs to find some new cartoons for you, Comrade Golfer. They're becoming boring.

i'm surprised that putin's dick hasn't hit you in the head while he fucks his bff dear traitor. or maybe it does & that is another reason for you to stay in the orange ass apartments!

15 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you idiot! how many times do i have to say it! time marches on & things change! she's young & will grow & make a difference! wake the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grow into what, a good little Marxist like you?