US General Domestic Politics #21 Begins 06/18/21.

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have no idea what Trump is saying anymore since you Stalinists have banned him from posting comments on social media platforms.

now you have only dear traitor's ass for your news. no wonder you know nothing.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So says the little snowflake parasite who lives in his parents' basement and survives off the money paid to government by American taxpayers.

No good answer, so Saggy resorts to attempted bullying.  How pathetic.

• Like 2

If Democrats are able to push through their $6 trillion spending plan retirement savings in this country will be wiped out by inflation.

I hope yours is the very first to get ripped.

• Like 1

Biden and the DNC already did. They thanked Zuck and Jack for their help in silencing the Democrats' political opposition. 

the world thanks them every day for slowing down the amount of lies dear traitor has spit out.

tenor - 2021-06-19T040904.367.gif

giphy (22).gif

giphy (23).gif

• Like 1

Yeah, I want the market to crash so that I can lose my retirement savings just to spite Biden, right? Only you would think something that stupid.  You are so caught up in stupid Democrat/Republican politics that you have become blind to real life.

Youre-Projecting-your-Own-Insecurities.p

• Like 2

"Sleepy Joe" is already there.

you never seem to get tired of making a fool of yourself so let's try again. "na na na na na! i know you are but what am i? your mother wears army boots." how was that?

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Democrats have a problem for 2024. Joe Biden's senility is becoming more apparent with each passing day and the American people don't like Kamala Harris. 

TODAY.YOUGOV.COM

Kamala Harris is the 5th most popular Democrat and the 6th most famous. Explore fans of Kamala Harris and the popularity of other Democrats with YouGov Ratings.

• Like 1