Leora & Malia - Home Activities #9

Nicholas

The relationship between the two close friends does seem somewhat odd at times. It sometime seems that Leora may be hoping that if she gives enough hints, that her friend Malia will eventually notice one enough sooner or later to be courageous enough to make a move, yet she knows that her friend is still more timid than she is, and will therefore wait until a suggestion is made or she is just asked if she may be willing to do something. It's no wonder that it's been a year and a half and nothing has progressed any more than it has with those two there and that there is so much repetativeness.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It sometime seems that Leora may be hoping that if she gives enough hints, that her friend Malia will eventually notice one enough sooner or later to be courageous enough to make a move

I don't agree with that whatsoever.

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

will therefore wait until a suggestion is made or she is just asked if she may be willing to do something.

That is what i do agree with. Only Leora is in charge. What she says goes.

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The relationship between the two close friends does seem somewhat odd at times. It sometime seems that Leora may be hoping that if she gives enough hints, that her friend will notice one enough sooner or later to be courageous enough to make a move, yet she knows that her friend is still more timid than she and will therefore wait until a suggestion is made or she is just asked if she may be willing to do something. It's no wonder it's been a year and a half and nothing has progressed any more than it has with those two there.

Leora is in love with malia 

Many affections 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I don't agree with that whatsoever.

That is what i do agree with.

That's perfectly your choice to agree or not agree with whatever you may want to. Malia is still too timid to make a move on her own without being asked or something suggested to her even when hints are clearly obviously being given to her. Believe what you want slipper, I know my eyes aren't lying to or deceiving me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That's perfectly your choice to agree or not agree with whatever you may want to. Malia is still too timid to make a move on her own without being asked or something suggested to her even when hints are more than obviously being given to her. Believe what you want slipper, I know my eyes aren't lying to or deceiving me. 

No, i think those hints are just that. She will only do something if asked. She is timid, because doing the wrong thing could cause a shitstorm. I'd love it if she did make a move of course, but unless asked she won't. It is therefore up to Leora - If she really wants something, she needs to say it. NOT hint. Leaving things up in the air suits no one, especially viewers, and this is where the criticism comes from others calling it fake etc.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, i think those hints are just that. She will only do something if asked. She is timid, because doing the wrong thing could cause a shitstorm. I'd love it if she did make a move of course, but unless asked she won't. It is therefore up to Leora - If she really wants something, she needs to say it. NOT hint.

Maybe she's been trying to see if her friend would ever take some hint enough to ever try to make a move again like she did on a couple of other occasions last year. Maybe so she's not waiting on her to suggest something or ask her. I've also noticed that Malia has usually been just laying there with her hand covering her kitty and has seldomly been even caressing or rubbing much of it for awhile now lately also, when she had been doing so to an extent until more recent times.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Maybe she's been trying to see if her friend would ever take some hint enough to ever try to make a move again like she did on a couple of other occasions last year. Maybe so she's not waiting on her to suggest something or ask her. I've also noticed that Malia has usually been just laying there with her hand covering her kitty and has seldomly been even caressing or rubbing much of it for awhile now lately also, when she had been doing so to an extent until more recent times.

We are on the same lines sort of. I think last year she was more willing than Leora, she looked really into it, now that's flipped over and Leora is the one. Why i don't know, just how it has looked. Maybe Malia is confused from the signals or her role in all this now. Even recently she has played with Leora only for her to then turn over and stop it continuing. She has sometimes been stroking her, then Leora would jump up and do something else, unintentionally leaving Malia high and dry. So no wonder Malia would be a bit confused.

Leora needs to say 'Just go for it' and leave it at that for the future, so at least Malia then knows the score. IF that is what Leora wants of course.

22 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

We are on the same lines sort of. I think last year she was more willing than Leora, she looked really into it, now that's flipped over and Leora is the one. Why i don't know, just how it has looked. Maybe Malia is confused from the signals or her role in all this. Even recently she has played with Leora only for her to then turn over and stop it continuing. So no wonder Malia would be confused.

That could very well be. It was pleasantly surprising to notice her being that way after the massages on those several occasions last year, and for whatever reason, things haven't seemed quite the same since. It is possible that it could be a combination of reasons, one being that she did seem to get mixxed signals from her friend on several occasions, and another could be that her friend may be trying to get her to try and be that way again so that perhaps she might not always have to be the one hinting or making suggestions here or there, or just plainly asking if she may be interested in doing something together. If that is any part of any of the reasoning, I would think that perhaps she should have thought about it, before telegraphing any mixxed signals to her friend.