Leora & Malia - Home Activities #9

Nicholas

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Leora must have gotten a massaging type neck cushion so it seems.

Another two minute wonder no doubt, that will when she gets bored with the novelty never be seen again.😀

• Sad 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Oh can't wait for this! - Yet another several hours of being on the balcony smoking that fucking shite. It is so popular, last time it was 7 rows down on replay. From going into the bedroom after, it was top thumb. 

Still, at least one or two people will be happy..... 🤨

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Another two minute wonder no doubt, that will when she gets bored with the novelty never be seen again.😀

Not that it may matter as far as that may go, but she may have received it as a gift for her birthday. If so, perhaps the novelty of having such an item could hold her interest somewhat longer. She did seem to be enjoying using it to massage the back of her neck earlier.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

On the balcony then, she called Loverboy, then Paul, as well as Shelter voice messages.

Nothing has changed with her and the Lapdog. Even making her cry on her birthday.

Only a retard would find that simple info confusing.

Can you please tell me why it is his fault ? Because she is crying , why is it because of him ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh can't wait for this! - Yet another several hours of being on the balcony smoking that fucking shite. It is so popular, last time it was 7 rows down on replay. From going into the bedroom after, it was top thumb. 

Still, at least one or two people will be happy. 🤨

It could be that Leora was out for one night and Malia out for two nights, they have things to talk about they don't want the viewers to know about. I have thought  for awhile they use the balcony when they want to have private conversations.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

It could be that Leora was out for one night and Malia out for two nights, they have things to talk about they don't want the viewers to know about. I have thought  for awhile they use the balcony when they want to have private conversations.

Why never go out there for 6, 7 months then? Unless nothing is to talk about in winter. Besides they spend most of the time in silence staring at the phone anyway. Just like tonight.

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Why never go out there for 6, 7 months then?

One reason is the balcony is only used in summer. I am just saying it's a place where they can go if they want to talk privately without leaving the apartment.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

One reason is the balcony is only used in summer. I am just saying it's a place where they can go if they want to talk privately without leaving the apartment.

Yes i get that, what i'm saying is that hardly ever happens anyway.

I'm seeing some very loving looks from Malia to Leora since the last time Leora got Malia off, she looked a little gutted the other night when they went to 'single mode' after starting off on each other, I'm starting to wonder if Malia is getting a little 'crushy' on Leora, after all, I'd never seen her come as hard as that the last time it went 'to the end', even by herself.

• Upvote 2