Leora & Malia - Home Activities #9

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
37 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I'm seeing some very loving looks from Malia to Leora since the last time Leora got Malia off, she looked a little gutted the other night when they went to 'single mode' after starting off on each other, I'm starting to wonder if Malia is getting a little 'crushy' on Leora, after all, I'd never seen her come as hard as that the last time it went 'to the end', even by herself.

I agree that she looked a bit down that Leora went to single mode that quickly. Malia has always loved the chance to play with her, but she has to do what Leora wants. If it was up to her, more would happen i'm sure. The previous time Malia came during the mutual bate early and Leora had to finish herself off, so yes she is getting the results. And of course Leora herself is getting off on it, licking her fingers after Malia left the room when she bated her. And i think if Malia had seen that, she herself would have found that a massive turn on and compliment. Malia's climaxes are just as powerful now. But they only get these results from using fingers, not toys. They need to ditch them. And they haven't had a 'Happy ending' massage all this year so far, things need a little more spice.

If I were Malia and certain matters really mattered enough to me, regardless of someone being a few years older or that my roommate had been at the current residence a half a year longer, I believe I would have already tried to be more assertive in certain situations at times just like she obviously was during a couple of the times the two spent together last year. Especially considering that she has now already lived there a year and a half. For some reason only known to her or them, she has not ever seemed to be as assertive as much like she was then since then. Of course such situations can be somewhat complicated when anyone attempts to do so involving anyone else who is known to be wishy-washy and unpredictable much of the time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, patou said:

Les voisins doivent bien se régaler avec la vue et de plus par la musique doit être agréable à voir mais j'ai jamais vus le balcon en clair

on the other side of the porch 

A garden  and  buildings 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

the two girls Leora and Malia 

Must go inside 20:00 / 21:00

good night 

😍

And hope there are no flies or mosquito's flying around inside to bother them. 😉

• Like 1