Leora & Malia - Home Activities #9

Nicholas

9 hours ago, Nicholas said:

🤦‍♂️ Obviously there are other visitors here who understand the majority of my comments just fine jugg. If you prefer reading some other type of commentary that you consider proper grammar, that is certainly your prerogative to do so, and I suggest that you seriously consider doing so.

I knew I could have placed the second comma used in the second statement after the word not rather than the word so, or I could have used the word over before the word whatsoever in the last statement. If you thought I didn't notice the two peculiarities after I had typed out the post, you would have thought wrong.

But it didn't really matter enough to change or edit the comments since they would work either way as far as my getting my point made. I usually try to refrain from using harsher expletives unless I feel there is really a need to do so, and in responding to the post of comments that I did, there was really no need to do so.

Besides jugg, you're someone to seem concerned in regards to use of proper grammer when there's been quite a number of times in the past where you could have done so yourself but seemed to do otherwise instead. Even in some of your use of shorthand type of comments. Regardless, as I mentioned, the comments would have worked either way as far as getting my point made as far as I'm concerned. Oh and by the way jugg, you're welcome for the latest dissertation my friend. 

Well, you are the only person on here I would have the balls to talk to in such a way (and yes, I know there are grammatical errors in that sentence, lol). Any way, I said my piece. I thank you for being a good sport about it.

Now I will finish reading the other half of the comments I missed, the first being yours and the rest being the 5 pages that follow.

🤣🤣🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Paulo 

Leora is relaxed

Wrong.

Loverboy.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora It is calm 

Don't walk screaming and crying 

Doesn't matter. It was still Loverboy. Not Paul like you guessed at.