Leora & Malia - Home Activities #9

Nicholas

I notice there seems to be another streaming or software issue. Apparently, there seems to be an issue with the live stream thumbs this time since none of them are displaying any images but are displaying the 'Preview image not found' screens on all of the live stream thumbs. Although it seems that apparently some of the replay thumbs are currently working properly though. Not sure if anyone else has been experiencing any of the same issues or not. 

• Upvote 2

il y a 2 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

Je remarque qu’il semble y avoir un autre problème de streaming ou de logiciel. Apparemment, il semble y avoir un problème avec les pouces cette fois-ci car aucun d’entre eux n’affiche d’images mais affiche les écrans « Aperçu de l’image introuvable » sur chacun d’eux. Je ne sais pas si quelqu’un d’autre a rencontré l’un des mêmes problèmes ou non.

j’ai le meme problème aussi

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I notice there seems to be another streaming or software issue. Apparently, there seems to be an issue with the live stream thumbs this time since none of them are displaying any images but are displaying the 'Preview image not found' screens on all of the live stream thumbs. Seems that apparently some of the replay thumbs are working properly though. Not sure if anyone else has been experiencing any of the same issues or not. 

I also have the same problem. 😺

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2