Leora & Malia - Home Activities #9

Nicholas

I sent an email to support attempting to notify anyone there about the current thumbnail update streaming issues. Whether anyone there happens to notice it or try to do anything about it to resolve the issues anytime soon can be anyone's guess I suppose.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, patou said:

Elle doit aimer sa l’amour vache

like kitty and gina, some women like to stay in love like that, love/hate, they always think they can change him, lol good luck with that 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, marco6742 said:

I'm definitely not a punctuation nazi, I'm just a 'cut to the chase' type person, a pig is a pig to me, just a pig and doesn't have to be called 'a Land dwelling mammal that is a popular food source for most western societies ' unless the question comes up of 'describe a pig'!

I have no issue with nichs elongated ways of explaining something, as he said, it can be ignored, I read them with a chuckle, usually only half as it's too much sometimes, I was just pointing out that a simplified version is sometimes necessary if not for the folk that are using translators.

I wasn't criticising you Marco or Nich, I was merely making fun of the whole situation.🙂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1