Leora & Malia - Home Activities #10

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora has arrived 

good night 😍

And left immediately, taking food and what looked like a bottle of champagne or wine with her.

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And left immediately, taking food and what looked like a bottle of champagne with her.

Ha qualcosa da festeggiare. Significa che potrebbe ritornare più tardi o tornare direttamente domani mattina.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

She's back 10 minutes later, so that stuff was to give to, i'd presume, whoever she's been with tonight.

51 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I like to welcome everyone to the "Bates hotel", where our two females are guaranteed to show you less of their private life, but more of what they do so very best, "Keeping Their Legs Open For You" 

It has been empty for a significant amount of time the last days , it was so obvious that Malia would do something , she hasn’t done something by herself for a very long time ( info soon to be published 😉 ) and we have the big race currently of cam girls , Leora , Malia and Radislava … nice shows when they are happening by themselves , much more “ original “ and “ real “ than watching the two girls try to perform for things that they have caused lots of controversy comments even by the hardcore fans .. after all , I can’t think how these two girls would justify their salary if they didn’t even masturbate  since they provide absolutely nothing to the RLC members . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1