Leora & Malia - Home Activities #10

Nicholas

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I'd luv to somehow know what either of the two are thinking whenever they are caressing, rubbing, and stroking themselves during sensual play and if either ever thinks of how it has felt when the other has done so to them. Something tells me they just may have.

They are thinking they need to behave like lesbians in order to get free rent, a stiffen for food, and a few rubles in the purse each month.   It's also a nice way to escape from real world problems  by staying in this quasi-bubble until it bursts (or one loses their attractiveness; whichever comes first).

Anyone have a pin I can borrow? How about one of Leora's crochet needles that she hasn't used in over two years.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Howard said:

They are thinking they need to behave like lesbians in order to get free rent, a stiffen for food, and a few rubles in the purse each month.   It's also a nice way to escape from real world problems  by staying in this quasi-bubble until it bursts (or one loses their attractiveness; whichever comes first).

Anyone have a pin I can borrow? How about one of Leora's crochet needles that she hasn't used in over two years.

You certainly hit the bullseye with that response

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

Good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening _ bonne nuit

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girls

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

great day for everyone in family

a great day for everyone tuesday

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her patou 🦍  🐊   gregg 😁😈

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Yesterday was a great happy Monday ☀️

Evening Leora in bed masturbation 

night malia in bed masturbation 

Two beautiful girls in bed together love and affection 👩‍❤️‍👩

thank you very much girls 😍

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Howard said:

You don't know what either of them ever may be thinking. Heck...you don't even know what you're thinking half the time...you just think you do.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1