Leora & Malia - Home Activities #10

Nicholas

Well both have had their times today. One of which didn't quite finish quite the way she probably hoped to earlier today. The other had her time not long ago and seemed to enjoy herself including the way she was able to finish. Is there any possibility of either becoming interested in an additional round for each ? Possibly, but doubtfully.

• Like 2

I'd luv to somehow know what either of the two are thinking whenever they are caressing, rubbing, and stroking themselves during sensual play and if either ever thinks of how it has felt when the other has done so to them. Something tells me they just may have.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I'd luv to somehow know what either of the two are thinking whenever they are caressing, rubbing, and stroking themselves during sensual play and if either ever thinks of how it has felt when the other has done so to them. Something tells me they probably have.

With all due respect Nich, I see nothing sensual between these two, everything to me, is pre rehearse, like someone told me, they're not there to show their true life that's outside the walls of this apartment, but they're only there to entertain

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

With all due respect Nich, I see nothing sensual between these two, everything to me, is pre rehearse, like someone told me, they're not there to show their true life that's outside the walls of this apartment, but they're only there to entertain

same shit GIF

• Upvote 7