Martina new boyfriend ?....I THINK YES

1 hour ago, redole1999 said:

75% of the members on here think they are therapists😐

Fair point Dole and you probably have me binned in this 75% group.  Honestly, I try to report what I am seeing.  I think virtually every opinion and speculation has merit and could be possibly true.  The fact that we do not have the entire picture is what makes this fun (to me at least).

I am not a relationship therapist, as likely most here also are not, but if we take the collective experiences of all of us, we actually do have quite a good foundation on which to opine.

I would say the one thing most of us forget is that humans do not change behaviors and lifestyles and life choices very quickly.  Behaviors like addiction and anger issues, etc., etc., take a long time to resolve/change and many many times they never get fixed.  To me, this is like a fundamental truth.  We are seeing it play out in front of us ... from Gina tolerating Bruno's abuse to Martina's questioning her love for Alberto ... the adorable cuddly ni ni.   We all want these people to change immediately in the next 24 hour cam cycle, but that is not how real life works -- even real life that is under the RLC microscope.

Again, I am not a therapist ... the above is not advice ... it is a fundamental truth I believe in and an observation based on my own personal experiences.  What a true therapist can do is help people move through the process of changing their lives.  I am guessing most of us here are not qualified to do this.

I only make this point because for those of you who want ... say Gina or Martina to bail on their men immediately ... I don't think that will happen.  These girls will stay in  their situations until some sort of "significant emotional event" occurs that changes their life trajectory.  Honestly, I think some of us are voyeurs and watch because we want to see that event ... whatever it is.

Anyway ... that is my two cents for this morning.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

If there were any therapist on this forum how would anyone know? The trolls would attack anyone whose opinion differed from theirs.  Facts stop being important to some of them about five years ago.  Most of the keyboard terrorists would not know the difference between the DSM V and a Martha Stewart cookbook... and would not even care.

55 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Fair point Dole and you probably have me binned in this 75% group.  Honestly, I try to report what I am seeing.  I think virtually every opinion and speculation has merit and could be possibly true.  The fact that we do not have the entire picture is what makes this fun (to me at least).

I am not a relationship therapist, as likely most here also are not, but if we take the collective experiences of all of us, we actually do have quite a good foundation on which to opine.

I would say the one thing most of us forget is that humans do not change behaviors and lifestyles and life choices very quickly.  Behaviors like addiction and anger issues, etc., etc., take a long time to resolve/change and many many times they never get fixed.  To me, this is like a fundamental truth.  We are seeing it play out in front of us ... from Gina tolerating Bruno's abuse to Martina's questioning her love for Alberto ... the adorable cuddly ni ni.   We all want these people to change immediately in the next 24 hour cam cycle, but that is not how real life works -- even real life that is under the RLC microscope.

Again, I am not a therapist ... the above is not advice ... it is a fundamental truth I believe in and an observation based on my own personal experiences.  What a true therapist can do is help people move through the process of changing their lives.  I am guessing most of us here are not qualified to do this.

I only make this point because for those of you who want ... say Gina or Martina to bail on their men immediately ... I don't think that will happen.  These girls will stay in  their situations until some sort of "significant emotional event" occurs that changes their life trajectory.  Honestly, I think some of us are voyeurs and watch because we want to see that event ... whatever it is.

Anyway ... that is my two cents for this morning.  

Excellent comments!  Thank you

il y a une heure, JenniferMom a dit :

Es justo decir que Dole y usted probablemente me tengan encerrado en este grupo del 75%. Honestamente, trato de informar lo que estoy viendo. Creo que prácticamente todas las opiniones y especulaciones tienen mérito y podrían ser ciertas. El hecho de que no tengamos la imagen completa es lo que hace que esto sea divertido (al menos para mí).

No soy un terapeuta de relaciones, como probablemente la mayoría de los que están aquí tampoco lo son, pero si tomamos las experiencias colectivas de todos nosotros, en realidad tenemos una base bastante buena sobre la cual opinar.

Yo diría que lo único que la mayoría de nosotros olvidamos es que los humanos no cambian los comportamientos, estilos de vida y elecciones de vida muy rápidamente. Los comportamientos como la adicción y los problemas de ira, etc., etc., toman mucho tiempo para resolverse / cambiar y muchas veces nunca se solucionan. Para mí, esto es como una verdad fundamental. Lo estamos viendo jugar frente a nosotros ... desde Gina tolerando el abuso de Bruno hasta el cuestionamiento de Martina sobre su amor por Alberto ... el adorable tierno ni ni. Todos queremos que estas personas cambien inmediatamente en el próximo ciclo de cámara de 24 horas, pero no es así como funciona la vida real, incluso la vida real bajo el microscopio RLC.

Una vez más, no soy terapeuta ... lo anterior no es un consejo ... es una verdad fundamental en la que creo y una observación basada en mis propias experiencias personales. Lo que puede hacer un verdadero terapeuta es ayudar a las personas a atravesar el proceso de cambiar sus vidas. Supongo que la mayoría de los que estamos aquí no estamos calificados para hacer esto.

Solo hago este punto porque para aquellos de ustedes que quieren ... digan que Gina o Martina abandonen a sus hombres de inmediato ... no creo que eso suceda. Estas chicas permanecerán en sus situaciones hasta que ocurra algún tipo de "evento emocional significativo" que cambie su trayectoria de vida. Honestamente, creo que algunos de nosotros somos mirones y miramos porque queremos ver ese evento ... sea lo que sea.

De todos modos ... esos son mis dos centavos por esta mañana.  

Wise comments, a pleasure to read you 👏

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Seriously, what the fuck is up with you people and all your wild ass speculations? Martina at no point has she ever expressed interest in other guys, and especially this guy. 

Maybe something will happen in the future, or do you think Nelly would mind? 🤣

Why are people still posting under this topic.  From what I have seen with Martina and Alberto (especially since she got back from her vacation) they continue to be very happy with each other.  This topic shuld be closed and if you want to continue to talk about therapists, psychologists and marriage counsellors start a new topic.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

Why are people still posting under this topic.  From what I have seen with Martina and Alberto (especially since she got back from her vacation) they continue to be very happy with each other.  This topic shuld be closed and if you want to continue to talk about therapists, psychologists and marriage counsellors start a new topic.

Yes, it is always a good signal when one part of the relationship takes a vacation with the second relationship. 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 4 heures, JenniferMom a dit :

You never even entered my mind🤥😉

• Like 1

21 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sérieusement, qu'est-ce qui se passe avec vous et toutes vos spéculations folles ? Martina n'a à aucun moment exprimé son intérêt pour d'autres gars, et en particulier ce gars. 

JUST FOR THE BUZZ LOL