Benjamin (2021) Part #9

ed2

Guest maitre197

Век бы тебя, полуимпотента и бездельника, не видать!

8 minutes ago, Елена Санирона said:

Hello everybody!!!!  Scott communicates with you))) Sometimes I am directly surprised by your heated discussion of me !!!!  If you have any questions, ask, I will answer.  You see a lot in your own way, which is not right !!!  By the way, we plan to install a camera on the pool tomorrow.

Amazing! People on this forum are notorious, they hate everything! Keep up the good work, my friend! It's the best apartment on VHTV, by far! 👍🏻

• Like 2

Guest maitre197

Лучшее, что ты в моих глазах сделал на проекте, - попытался  починить  бойлер в прошлогоднем летнем лагере.

15 minutes ago, Елена Санирона said:

Hello everybody!!!!  Scott communicates with you))) Sometimes I am directly surprised by your heated discussion of me !!!!  If you have any questions, ask, I will answer.  You see a lot in your own way, which is not right !!!  By the way, we plan to install a camera on the pool tomorrow.

you have one of the better places on VH, so don't worry much about negative comments here, keep up the good work. 

BTW it's a great idea to add a cam outside by the pool 👍

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Елена Санирона said:

Thank you for your kind words !!!  I will try to make it even more interesting.

I have said it before. You do try to make it interesting, and you do so without having scripted parties and ridiculous sex cam-shows. It's more like natural real life. That's why I love your apartment.

I mostly like the setup in your apartment too, it's pretty good, especially after we got the new angle in the downstairs bathroom. There is one thing though, I asked support about it, but they said it was impossible. Could you maybe turn these two cameras alittle bit upwards. We don't need to see so much of the floor, but it would be nice to see your heads when you sit on the bed.

bandicam 2021-06-30 21-06-45-026.jpg

bandicam 2021-06-30 21-07-19-110.jpg

• Like 1