Benjamin (2021) Part #9

ed2

screen for which girl you are talking about !!!  Women's beauty is limitless and she has no standards) And I talked with Kim on the phone today.  unfortunately she has gone far, but will soon be.  This is my good friend.  Therefore, you will see it for sure.  Thank you for your wishes and observation!  All your words are unambiguous I will take into account and try, as possible, to do

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

There is a cute girl who come to your parties very often. Last time was a couple of days ago. Short, alittle curvy, brown hair, very cute, and sexually active. I think she would be a good candidate to be a tenant one day. 

Don't get me wrong, I like the Teletubbies. They are two nice couples. But 2 couples in an apartment with only 1 bed is a very bad idea.

@jabbath1987 need to give her a name. It will be easier to refer to her. 

bandicam 2021-07-01 03-13-44-649_LI.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Emmy in case she comes back 😉

She is there pretty regularily. I've seen her visit several other apartments too.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, maitre197 said:

Лучшее, что ты в моих глазах сделал на проекте, - попытался  починить  бойлер в прошлогоднем летнем лагере.

Objectively, this is the only house that is worth attention now in all project. Others do nothing. You can watch all sorts of silly - extremely boring Beverly actions or Ken playing on smartphone/console 24/7. This house is the only one where at least something happens more or less regularly.

Yes, Scott is bad person. But we are not parents, not friends. I am not interested in personal life or character of pizza delivery man - I am interested only fast and hot pizza. It's the same here.

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess he was asking if and when Sabrina will be back? 😉

Well, everything Sabrina did - you can be found in archive. She will not do any new activities. Just see? Perhaps if you fan. But apartment is doubtful.

7 hours ago, ed2 said:

It was almost only because of this apartment that I renewed my subscription recently. This, and a hope that Diana would have a new apartment soon. Here we have parties, guests, real life and decenent camera angles. If I'm going to stay interested though, I think someone need to do a better job at casting and planning. Oxy and Turbo already seem to be a failure. They are definitely not a very established and stable couple, but maybe it will be better with time. I don't have much hope for the Teletubbies though. I do like Po. But 2 couples in an apartment is not going to work in the long run. It's a terrible idea.

Oxy and Turbo - friends Stifler GF. Therefore, they got an apartment for nothing (well, in absence of competition, even an empty apartment will probably be profitable in 1 month).

2 couples in an apartment - best years in VH. 

8766.jpg

1501.jpg

1675-2.jpg

7 hours ago, Елена Санирона said:

Moreover, news: a large three-storey house is being completed !!!!  The first floor will be an art studio, dance classes, fitness, pylons.  Large plot of land.  in general, in the near future you will see many more interesting, beautiful girls, guys, etc.

People are main thing. There were lot of mega studios - which closed in few months. And there were legendary participants who made best-golden days in the 60 sq. m apartment.

Я бы вообще отсекал немотивированных людей. Кто не готов хорошо заработать и приложить усилия. Ну вот серьезно люди уровня 99% скучной рутины не нужны. Их итак 30 квартир в проекте. Ярким, интересным, которые готовы делать всякие сумашедшие вещи и у которых огонек в глазах от статистики - напротив нужно делать приоритет. А не мариновать обещаниями. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

The bottom line is simple. There are too many subs and the talent know that they can do very little to get enough money to survive. To quote Pink Floyd, “I got 33 channels of shit on the tv to choose from”. The end result is boring ass repetitive routines with a bunch of lazy ass squatters and their clinger on, wanna be exhibitionists, guests. All of vhtv’s managers suck ass and vhtv is too incompetent to find new ones. The “business” is ever present in the minds of the talent and it’s obvious this isn’t a group of people energized by their own internal sexual energy much less any real notion of voyeurism, god forbid, but rather meeting the terms of their managers slimy contract and getting by doing as little as possible. It’s pitiful and laughable that anyone would pay for it with their money or time. This whole thing has become laughable. It’s all one big fucking joke. All I can do is laugh at all. So there! Ha ha! 

Please do not start this shit again

Thank You.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, FelixTheCat said:

A decision you’ll live to regret. You’ll see. Ha ha! 

I think you are right about that. This forum is not a gentle place. Not only for participants, but even for regular members, who don't share an opinion.

• Like 1