Benjamin (2021) Part #9

ed2

2 minutes ago, x192023 said:

not like that one. beauties everywhere!

most of his parties now , consist of loud music. weird dancing 

and smoking cigs and very little sex . Diana has had some nice parties. so has still

this girl is really a cutie. reminds me of Steph 🙂

479316954_DylanKiaraMP4(158).png.371a619532b1a45b84298dc075ad571b.png

he needs 

4 minutes ago, x192023 said:

not like that one. beauties everywhere!

most of his parties now , consist of loud music. weird dancing 

and smoking cigs and very little sex . Diana has had some nice parties. so has still

he should get still another place I know the fines were high but so are the views lol 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, x192023 said:

Will we be seeing Dolly & Webster anytime soon ?

Webster & Dolly was probably my all time favorite apartment. They were crazy party-people, always interesting and unpredictable. But VHTV-support told me they can never come back as tenants, it was too many rules violation. ☹️

19 minutes ago, usa2020 said:

how about this girl in a yellow shirt with pink hair?

Screenshot 2020-11-08 at 22.03.24.png

damn @usa2020before I noticed the date. Thought this was now . No such luck 😁 all we see now is Ken playing games and sleeping! So sad for Barbie's place without guest!

maybe she should move in Demi, and Helena  and let Ken move in with Chris, Ashton. let the kids play games and the girls party!!!

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Webster & Dolly was probaly my all time favorite apartment. They were crazy party-people, always interesting and unpredictable. But VHTV-support told me they can never come back as tenants, it was to many rules violation. ☹️

same with Scott, but under different name. they could do the same .yes DD was great. they had the greatest sex.

I couldn't imagine how good it would be with Donavan & Barbie hooking up she would be in heaven!

• Like 1