Benjamin (2021) Part #9

ed2

3 minutes ago, Елена Санирона said:

I personally will try to make it interesting for all of us!  I repeat - because I love this project with all my heart !!!

Not that long ago, you fixed the huge blindspot for us, wich was basically the whole downstairs bathroom. It became very good! Now you also share the outside with us. This really prooves that you are trying to develope, and make it more interesting for us! Thank you for the great work!

12 minutes ago, Елена Санирона said:

I personally will try to make it interesting for all of us!  I repeat - because I love this project with all my heart !!!

Will Briana ever be back? and can you or stif invite Reese ?

a lot of us would like to see her!

• Like 1

id personally like to see the girl getting makeup put on, (chubby kids GF, no offense to him) let loose more, i think she has a hidden wild side, and i find her most attractive there.. just my preference, she looks like a girl i use know back in the day obvious not her, but resemblance. - but i'm also a weirdo that likes risky situation cheating type shit; /shrug - we all have our kinks lol.

Guest maitre197
2 hours ago, Елена Санирона said:

I repeat - because I love this project with all my heart !!!

Конечно. С обычной работы тебя выгнали бы максимум через месяц.

3 hours ago, x192023 said:

Will Briana ever be back? and can you or stif invite Reese ?

a lot of us would like to see her!

Normally the cam requests aren't done by the person who have the "Tip Me" button on profile 😂😂

• Haha 1