Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #4

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Maybe because you don't know how to satisfy a woman

Let me rephrase 😆 Loud moans can be deceiving .. I never believe them , but the breathing of a woman , the tremble of her body , her liquids , all these you can feel .. then you know you are satisfying her because all these are reactions to your actions .. the moan is a reaction that isn’t controlled by you .. anyway , I will be a bit egoistic now 😆 , saying to a Greek that he can’t satisfy a woman , it is better to ask the women for the performances ..

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let me rephrase 😆 Loud moans can be deceiving .. I never believe them , but the breathing of a woman , the tremble of her body , her liquids , all these you can feel .. then you know you are satisfying her because all these are reactions to your actions .. the moan is a reaction that isn’t controlled by you .. anyway , I will be a bit egoistic now 😆 , saying to a Greek that he can’t satisfy a woman , it is better to ask the women for the performances ..

do you believe in masha loud moans?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

do you believe in masha loud moans?

She overreacts .. too much .. a good example , so as to perhaps see what I mean , it is Gina 😉 Gina is pure pleasure reactions 😇

• Like 1

On 9/17/2021 at 1:39 AM, ddhm said:

A bit of flash ass while taking off her clothes , sleeping alone in the guest room .. false alarm then 😂🤩 Hope we see her again or more often 😉😉

Sorry I'm late to the party on this one,, yes she looked amazing and Mir took his time leaving as she undressed just peeking through the door.. she didn't seem to mind either.... surely 1 bra size too small  but daaayum!!

Hallo

Miru hat jetzt schon wieder über 2 Tage die Wohnung verlassen. Dantez bereitet sich ,auf eine über

mehrere Tage andauernde geführte Radtour vor. Wieso bezahlt RLC Geld für eine Wohnung ,die meisten

ohne Bewohner ist. Den Spass den wir an dieser Wohnung hatten,läßt sich an einer Hand abzählen.

Ich glaube nicht das sich hier was ändert.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2021 at 6:52 AM, Ashes10 said:

This is one of the most boring apartments by far.

You should have been here when Hakeem was living there:biggrin:... oooooooooweeeeeeee never a dull moment or empty bed..or vacant table  or... the list goes on...:biggrin:

On 9/21/2021 at 8:18 AM, adamneve said:

You should have been here when Hakeem was living there:biggrin:... oooooooooweeeeeeee never a dull moment or empty bed..or vacant table  or... the list goes on...:biggrin:

I wish I had been! I got to see the last couple, but at least they were more entertaining than the current one.