Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #4

35 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

I wish I had been! I got to see the last couple, but at least they were more entertaining than the current one. 

Hmm …the previous couple , the girl had alcohol issues , the atmosphere was really “ foggy “ let’s say , it was many times very difficult to tune in and watch ..for sure it was “ real life “ but we watch to relax , be entertained and mostly feel nice and smile than take over the problems of the people who participate and add them in our own reality ..

Hakeem was the really last tenant in this place that - as a man speaking - could make you come back in the afternoon from work ( as he was doing also  since he had a job )and watch his erotical adventures , how to manage and keep track of the girls who were parading by his place 😂🤣… BUT … The incredible and endless jealousy of so many guys here that he could fuck  everyday a different one ( while during the end he had  2-3 permanent ones that would stay over ) , were making the forum talks toxic , instead of finally seeing a single guy ( the current male Masha of that time 😉 ) bringing one after the other the girls in the apartment , they were blaming him that he was lying  to them and so on .. and what ? Did he promise to marry them or have a relationship or didn’t they enjoy being with him ? And as happened with many , whoever didn’t like , could not come back .. pff .. from Eliska and Pepik , I ended up with Hakeem , I guess the “ nothing RLC current content “ brings back in mind some good memories and also remembering a guy like him and how it is to hunt and conquer women 😋😋😋😉😉😇

Dantes und sein Freund, sind zusammen mit ihren Fahrrädern für ein paar Tage in den Urlaub gefahren.

Miru macht Nachts, was sie immer macht,sie ist in der Erotik Branche Tätig. Sie hat gestern am 23 September

um 13Uhr05 ihre ganzen Dessous aus der Wohnung gebracht Zu sehen auf Cam 7 ,8,9.

Einen schönen Abend für alle

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Hmm .. it starts becoming suspicious , even Mirukawa masturbating “ tent style “ … that’s really annoying and obviously not a coincidence .. 

if you looked at this apartment more diligently, you would see that this is something she has been doing regularly since arriving on RLC

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

if you looked at this apartment more diligently, you would see that this is something she has been doing regularly since arriving on RLC

I only catch some of her masturbations while laying down in the bathtub. As I have said again  , i have tried many times to “ invest “time and “ engage “ with this couple but something isn’t right and I can’t connect . It is all too strange for me and Mirukawa is more than a mystery . 

At night she was tent bating while texting on her phone after finishing ( it might have been 02:30-03:00 Czech time ? ) , of course it might have been a colleague or whoever , Dantez  was in the LR and then , soon after she finished , he came in the room to have sex .

Now , that’s a personal thing , but I hate watching a woman using a toy while she’s been fucked, it has never happened in my life with any woman I had , I always could provoke pleasure and of course work on her for as long as it is needed so she would get her orgasm and pleasure .. especially after some sessions with a more regular partner , it is easy to find a position to know that you accelerate her need to finish or of course go endlessly oral till a woman comes  .. but that’s the case then , so many times I see her using her toy while Dantez fucks her , then at times they use condoms and other times not.  Perhaps her cam girl job causes her to be continuously horny , Dantez who accepts this job knows her issues but then as we have said , and I think we agree , you don’t masturbate in this frequency , like she does , when you get the real thing whenever she wants as we can see … it is also that I haven’t personally seen any friends of hers and I believe all of the visitors have been Dantez’s friends .

The absence of her for a week going on holidays and not informing RLC and then soon after Dantez for 2-3 days also if i remember correctly , their time working schedules that completely mismatch , the frequent absences from Mirukawa for even 48 hours in a regular basis , well , it is so many things for me to develop a connection with this couple .

I think Miru is a fantastic woman , I am a guy that likes curves and even though her tits job wasn’t necessary, I think it is a really expensive one, her piercing nipples is a fetish that I have and I get crazy 😝 when I have a woman like this 😆 , in general this woman is a volcano and she could be fucked like Masha , 24/7 non stop with the right guy and partner ( maybe also a woman 🤓🤔😉 ) and it simply isn’t easy to constantly pay attention to a rather also empty apartment many times ..

Sorry for the long post 😂🤣 , I was triggered from the “ diligently “ word that you used and gave my overall thoughts concerning this place and its tenants ☺️😌😊