Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #4

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I don't follow this couple, just peek in every now and then. Last time was a few months ago.  Surprise!  Miru now has pierced nipples and a large tattoo on her left hip. As I remember, in the past, there is speculation as to Miru's outside employment. What kind of employment is enhanced with breast enlargement, pierced nipples, and a large tat? I also read that Miru is absent from the apartment for extended periods. 

Curious?

We established on here a while back that she's a cam girl...

Hallo

Miru hat schon vor vier Tagen die Wohnung verlassen. Diese Wohnung besteht nur noch aus Dantez,den Hund,und zwei Fahrräder.

Das Wohnzimmer ist ein sehr unordentlicher Raum. Wieso wird diese Wohnung nicht als Singles Apartments von RLC eingestuft.

Und wieso bekommen wir von RLC keine abwesenheits Meldung wenn Miru die Wohnung für mehrere Tage verläßt.

Bleibt alle Gesund

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Matzing said:

Hello

Miru left the apartment four days ago. This apartment consists only of Dantez, the dog, and two bicycles.

The living room is a very messy room. Why is this apartment not classified as Singles Apartments by RLC.

And why don't we get an absence report from RLC if Miru leaves the apartment for several days.

Stay healthy

This IS rlc you are talking about here. they don't care.                       

Il y a 12 heures, albundy1089 a dit :

Cela fait presque ressembler Julia et Eric à des fêtards. 

Je pense presque que cet appartement est hanté ou quelque chose comme ça. Ils n'ont jamais été en mesure de garder un couple amusant et intéressant ici.

Le message que je viens d'envoyer à Reallifecam au sujet de MIRUKAWA

Bonsoir,

Cette fille a disparu depuis Samedi 11 Septembre à 16 h et depuis aucune nouvelle
et nous somme déjà le jeudi 16 septembre à 00 h 15.

Trouvez-vous cela normal ?

Doit on se taire devant les désirs des participants et de Reallifecam qui n'en a rien à foutre de nos remarques ??

Merci et bonne soirée

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Le message que je viens d'envoyer à Reallifecam au sujet de MIRUKAWA

Bonsoir,

Cette fille a disparu depuis Samedi 11 Septembre à 16 h et depuis aucune nouvelle
et nous somme déjà le jeudi 16 septembre à 00 h 15.

Trouvez-vous cela normal ?

Doit on se taire devant les désirs des participants et de Reallifecam qui n'en a rien à foutre de nos remarques ??

Merci et bonne soirée

I don’t think they will answer , I think it is a tenant’s mistake and she hasn’t informed . Of course they should have noticed and ask for information for the absence , but RLC has other problems to concentrate on an indifferent for most of the viewers apartment , they need to protect the ones that bring them the money ( Leora and so on 😂🤣

7 hours ago, isidore57 said:

The message I just sent to Reallifecam about MIRUKAWA

Good evening,

This girl has been missing since Saturday, September 11 at 4 p.m. and since no news
and we are already Thursday, September 16 at 12:15 a.m.

Do you find this normal?

Should we be silent in front of the wishes of the participants and Reallifecam which does not give a damn about our remarks ??

thank you and good evening

Last time in the apartment was 12. sept at 1715