Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #4

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe she's been instructed to self isolate...

it must be a side effect of breast augmentation because she is much more present in the apartment since her operation

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Vuki said:

Reallifecam blocked iiving room when they started and now is free again...I won't take subscription never never again!

Did the same in Martina and Alberto's place a few days ago i think

They banned me a little while back for posting a NON-NUDE photo,while it did piss me off i have come to realize that the way thing's are now they just did me a favor.

Thank You, RLC    (and i really mean that)

GIF by Dirty Bandits

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I always wonder if things are about to change, when in this case  Miru is taking down her strands of lights down from balcony?? windows ... some of the first steps of packing up for a move ??? makes me wonder if I am seeing the beginning of them leaving ....  and that's fine but just when she got those nice looking tities (and they are nice , some of the better work I've seen in a while ) I would like to see more of them (the Tits)..

besides that I do like them (the couple ) and they have been generous with their sexuality 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hallo

Miru macht bald ihr eigenes Webcam Studio (Wohnung) auf. Vor 12 Tagen brachte sie schon ein grossen Computer mit ihren weißen

Koffer aus den Schlafzimmer in die neue Wohnung.Gestern  Morgen,kam Miru nach 14 Stunden abwesenheit aus der Wohnung zu

sammen morgens um 5 Uhr mit Dantez nach hause. Sie hatte ihm gebeten beim einrichten der Wohnung (Studio) zu helfen.

Gestern probierte sie mit Dantez um 16 Uhr 32 auf Cam 10 ihre neue Webcam aus. Bettwäsche , die neue "Webcam" ,und die gelbe

Arbeitslampe aus der Küche sowie Medikamente auch Tampons wurden heute um 20 Uhr 30 in die neue Wohnung gebracht

.Das zusammempacken der Medikamente sehen Sie um 17 Uhr 54 auf Cam 7 und Cam 5.

Wir wollen Miru alles gute für ihr Vorhaben wünschen.  Viel Glück Miru

10 minutes ago, Matzing said:

Hello

Miru will soon open her own webcam studio (apartment). Twelve days ago she brought a big computer with her white one

Suitcase from the bedroom to the new apartment. Yesterday morning, Miru came out of the apartment after 14 hours of absence

together in the morning at 5 o'clock home with Dantez. She had asked him to help set up the apartment (studio).

Yesterday she tried out her new webcam with Dantez at 4:32 p.m. on cam 10. Sheets, the new "webcam", and the yellow one

Work lamps from the kitchen as well as medicines and tampons were brought to the new apartment at 8:30 p.m. today

You can see the packing of the medication at 5:54 p.m. on Cam 7 and Cam 5.

We want to wish Miru all the best for her endeavor. Good luck Miru

@noldus

wait she is leaving rlc?

Edited by Kingbanks