Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #4

Between K&S and this one , I try to understand what’s the service to the RLC audience by keeping live these two apartments .. except if there’s  a special deal that RLC wants to help financially all these 4 individuals with the benefits they get being on cameras and can use their real life financial incomes for their personal purposes .. for example , both Kitty and Miru had both plastic surgeries while being tenants , definitely RLC income has helped for that as being an extra source .. 

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Between K&S and this one , I try to understand what’s the service to the RLC audience by keeping live these two apartments .. except if there’s  a special deal that RLC wants to help financially all these 4 individuals with the benefits they get being on cameras and can use their real life financial incomes for their personal purposes .. for example , both Kitty and Miru had both plastic surgeries while being tenants , definitely RLC income has helped for that as being an extra source .. 

When a Tenant get 2,500 or 3,000 Euro a Month it takes very little to save for endeavor's.  One just has to adjust their daily lifestyle to keep a lot of the income and just spend for the basics.  The Apartment and it's Chattels plus utilities are also free.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

When a Tenant get 2,500 or 3,000 Euro a Month it takes very little to save for endeavor's.  One just has to adjust their daily lifestyle to keep a lot of the income and just spend for the basics.  The Apartment and it's Chattels plus utilities are also free.  

For the amount of benefits all these people have ( for which we , the subscribers , are mostly responsible ) , the majority would  expect that there would be things happening that the tenants  would share while being exposed on cameras . There have been also in the past even more boring apartments than the two specifically mentioned , but at that time , the choices were so many that 1-3 boring apartments ( at times ) didn’t hurt the overall RLC experience .. Having at the moment 11 apartments and 2 of them are occupied by people  , who , the only thing that they do is just wondering around , I can’t say that it benefits RLC as a business and potential subscribers .

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For the amount of benefits all these people have ( for which we , the subscribers , are mostly responsible ) , the majority would  expect that there would be things happening that the tenants  would share while being exposed on cameras . There have been also in the past even more boring apartments than the two specifically mentioned , but at that time , the choices were so many that 1-3 boring apartments ( at times ) didn’t hurt the overall RLC experience .. Having at the moment 11 apartments and 2 of them are occupied by people  , who , the only thing that they do is just wondering around , I can’t say that it benefits RLC as a business and potential subscribers .

One has to remember that RLC has around 200,000 or more Subscribers.  It reaches out worldwide and the amount that post on the forums is actually only a small fraction of what RLC actually makes. These Tenants are well paid regardless of whether they do anything or not.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, albundy1089 said:

And there is the problem with the current business model...

I realize RLC has a problem but that's the way they chose to operate.  One can complain all they want but it likely just falls on deaf ears at RLC Headquarters. They don't care much people are still shelling out $45 a month or $100 every 3 Months depending on the plan one has taken.  

32 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I realize RLC has a problem but that's the way they chose to operate.  One can complain all they want but it likely just falls on deaf ears at RLC Headquarters. They don't care much people are still shelling out $45 a month or $100 every 3 Months depending on the plan one has taken.  

You are exactly right!!