Lola & Otto (2021) Part #1

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

The creepy guest guy finally got to fuck Yan's girl ( Hope 2.0 ). I guess Yan asked the factory to make this one more compatible with her environment. now we know why the original Hope had to go as she would not give in 😃 

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

She's not much different then the last one that rotate on the bedrooms.. Maybe a little bit more expensive cause she brings an extra included: language

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

She's not much different then the last one that rotate on the bedrooms.. Maybe a little bit more expensive cause she brings an extra included: language

maybe Yan can pass this one to Mr Creepy and bring the original Hope back. TBH I will not be surprised if Yan gets to fuck Lola as reward or compensation 😄

• Haha 1

Je pense que Yan baise déjà Lola en dehors de l'appartement il suffit de regarder les regards complices de Lola envers Yan je parirais qu'ils avaient Rdv à l'extérieur quand elle est partie seule en plus vu la tête de Oto à son retour !!!!

7 hours ago, bluewinner said:

The creepy guest guy finally got to fuck Yan's girl ( Hope 2.0 ). I guess Yan asked the factory to make this one more compatible with her environment. now we know why the original Hope had to go as she would not give in 😃 

Yeah now we know for sure why Hope left, the idea of bringing this creepy guest guy was to settle him with Hope and Yan. No wonder as i said a month ago that this guy was always creeping and jerking close to Hope. She was okay with him touching but guess having sex was too far with him and rightly she left.

• Like 1