Lola & Otto (2021) Part #1

2 hours ago, dantarp said:

who can tell me how to insert photos in the interesentes reponsesphotos of yan and lola

Short answer: If you are Premium Member you can just copy/paste. Non-Premium have to use a file service like MAB. I went Premium to support a site I have fun on, and to ease the hassle of uploading.

• Like 1

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Hope for personal reasons couldn't do the full time at VHTV, she already took 2 vacations as a tenant before leaving VHTV. That's why she makes random appearances here and there to make as much money she can as a guest. Yan had to follow the suit because of Hope so his name also got removed instead he is living here as a guest almost permanently.

38 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I think Hope for personal reasons couldn't do the full time at VHTV, she already took 2 vacations as a tenant before leaving VHTV. That's why she makes random appearances here and there to make as much money she can as a guest. Yan had to follow the suit because of Hope so his name also got removed instead he is living here as a guest almost permanently.

Thanks cool. So the girl who cut Lola's hair was presumably just a 'guest' hairdresser?

I used to be totally fixated on Lola a couple of years back before they left VH. She was so wild! Time has tempered her impulses sadly but she still has a gorgeous figure and a wicked laugh.

Le 7/25/2021 à 1:05 AM, squish a dit :

Thanks cool. So the girl who cut Lola's hair was presumably just a 'guest' hairdresser?

I used to be totally fixated on Lola a couple of years back before they left VH. She was so wild! Time has tempered her impulses sadly but she still has a gorgeous figure and a wicked laugh.

Hello squish. Could you upload a pic of the hairdresser girl, please? I wanna check her out.