Leora & Malia - Home Activities #12

Nicholas

il y a 1 minute, marco6742 a dit :

It's a show, it's for views, just enjoy it as it doesn't happen all the time.

Arrêtez de dire que c'est pour un "show RLC"! Léora a toujours été naturelle depuis 2013!! Et aussi que RLC ne paie pas ses occupants, tout le monde le croit, mais ce n'est pas vrai!  Ce qu'on voit est leurs façons de vivre, rien d'autre, au moment opportain  Malia comme dit filipe, a très certainement des sentiments pour Léora, et je pense également que Léora ressent la même chose depuis tout ce temps ensemble! Paul est très loin...de tout ça!! et Tania aussi!!  

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They will put balloons for Malia’s birthday and they will have at least a glass of wine or a beer after the complains for Leora’s amazing birthday celebrations a week ago .. hmm , pure speculation of course , it might be that Malia wishes to spend her birthday with her friends outside the apartment because inside the apartment ,  visitors aren’t allowed according to Commander Leora even for a drink at the balcony or a bit karaoke or whatever .. it can’t be that the friends are exposed on cameras 🤨 … they can be exposed in ALL of the rest of RLC apartments but this is a New Castle  in Prague reigned by Queen Leora and only the Queen and the Princess are allowed in .. all the rest ( I guess also the Prague friends ) they are considered peasants and they don’t worth to see where these two girls live the last almost two years 🤨🧐 But .. the  Prince  who goes by the name of Paul will be visiting soon and then all complains will stop as we see the big love of Leora reappearing and take his position next to Leora’s New Castle Prague throne as the “ Return of King Paul “ ☺️ … I wonder if Princess Malia actually will have the “ airplane sign “ next to her name when he visits so she can enjoy some holidays with her friends in Prague or we will be seeing her interacting with Paul … do you think that Leora and Malia will be making massages and whatever we see all these months with the door closed and Paul in the LR watching television or with a laptop or IPAD watching Russian programs ? Can’t wait for Paul to visit and have all my questions answered ☺️😇😎

If Paul is visiting, this will be hilarious, if the girls of "Prague" invited Malia to a party or to go swimming, and she goes

• Confused 1

il y a 2 minutes, winnlove a dit :

Stop saying it's for an "RLC show"! Léora has always been natural since 2013 !! And also that RLC does not pay its occupants, everyone believes it, but it is not true! What we see is their way of life, nothing else, at the opportune moment Malia as filipe says, certainly has feelings for Léora, and I also think that Léora has felt the same for all this time together! Paul is very far ... from all of this !! and Tania too !!  

Are you actually for real or being sarcastic as I really can't tell!

They both have boyfriends outside the apartment, they don't put their mouths on each other at all, I'm pretty sure Leora would get back with Paul in a heartbeat if Paul could rejoin RLC.

Filipe says a LOT of things, he doesn't understand half of what he's saying however endearing he is.

il y a 6 minutes, marco6742 a dit :

They both have boyfriends outside the apartment, they don't put their mouths on each other at all, I'm pretty sure Leora would get back with Paul in a heartbeat if Paul could rejoin RLC.

Filipe says a LOT of things, he doesn't understand half of what he's saying however endearing he is.

Déjà si elles ont toutes les 2 des petits amis, comme tu dis, si elles n'étaient pas attirées l'une par l'autre, et étant hétéros, rien de tout cela ne se ferait! De plus, personne ne sait si Malia a un mec... Personne! tu dois la connaître pour savoir! Bref, 2 filles hétéros ne font jamais de choses comme cela! donc, elles sont forcément bi puisqu'elles se font beaucoup de plaisir ensemble!...Et cela leur plait énormément... TOUT LE MONDE LE VOIT! Même toi!

• Haha 1

il y a 4 minutes, winnlove a dit :

Already if they both have boyfriends, as you say, if they weren't attracted to each other, and being straight, none of this would happen! Also, nobody knows if Malia has a guy ... Nobody! you have to know her to know! In short, 2 straight girls never do things like that! therefore, they are necessarily bi since they have a lot of fun together! ... And they like it a lot ... EVERYBODY SEES IT! Even you!

Normally if two people are attracted to each other they kiss before getting each other off, at least in my world.

16 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Since today , there’s a reference to a post that actually Paul stop with Leora if I have understood correctly , so , he broke up with her and found another woman for a period , still we don’t know if he’s still together with her or he is single … at least this is what I have understood ., can it be then that Leora wanted to get her revenge by just finding a guy that in the end turned to be more  complicated than what she was expecting ? And also , can we blame either of them of what happened / happens when Leora just like that and in a month’s period took the decision to abandon her life in Russia and live in Europe and in the capital of the Czech Republic ? Can it be then that the luxury life driven by money to be responsible to “lose” a person that was , is and always will be important ? Ahh , it is always my questions here 😇

• Sad 1

il y a 2 minutes, marco6742 a dit :

No man! This is not the case, and it has been going on for over 1 year! At the beginning Léora was alone, and Malia arrived. A seduction was created over time. Everyone saw him and they seduced each other to lead to what we have seen for several months together touching each other's pussy, stroking and once kissing ...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1