Leora & Malia - Home Activities #12

Nicholas

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

It was her immature way of telling us she is in charge and that we should be grateful for whatever crap she throws at us.

That was all well and good when she was "something special ," but nowadays she is possibly the best of a very poor bunch of fanny flashers. She is rather like many of us, she's living on past glories, and we are comparing her to her glorious past when it seemed she did things for the enjoyment and not just for duty and the money. She is little more than a glorified clothes hanger.

She needs to wake up and smell the roses....She's 30 now with fading looks that need constant maintenance with needles and injections, along with more makeup to cover the imperfections. She has allowed through her laziness and arrogance her body to go soft and mother nature is giving her a lesson in who really is in charge.

She can continue with her smugness and childishness as long as she chooses, I won't lose any sleep worrying if she will scratch her snatch or get wet over her reflection in the mirror...She is just one tired sex worker among a multitude.

I am as bored with her and her prima donna attitude as she is with us.

Good day there mate. I'm not sure if you happened to notice any of last nights occurrences at that apartment or not, but it did seem fairly certain that her mood abruptly changed shortly after they had massaged one another. For awhile before the massage, it seemed that she was being like she usually is and was even seeming to appear as if she may have been feeling somewhat frisky as was noticed with the off and on petting and teasing of her kitty. Shortly after their massages, she all of a sudden started acting giddyishly silly and seemed to smirkishly smile at times that seemed more like smirks than someone genuously smiling for some particular reason. All of which, was occurring while looking at her phone of course. There definitely seemed to be a 'kiss my ass' type of mood or attitude being displayed from the time that a definite mood change had seemed to have been noticed. There are some that are aware that she has always checked this section of this site to see what may be getting mentioned in regards to her or whoever her roommate was or is at the time. So the chances that she noticed some comment that she didn't like or appreciate that would have made her decide to all of a sudden start behaving quite differently than she had been, are fairly good. Whatever reason there may have been for her to feel some need to change her mood and attitude all of a sudden as it apparently seemed that she did, is really quite unfortunate. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Good day there mate. I'm not sure if you happened to notice any of last nights occurrences at that apartment or not, but it did seem fairly clear that her mood changed quite abruptly shortly after they had massaged one another. For awhile before the massage, it seemed that she was being like she usually is and was even seeming to appear as if she may have been feeling somewhat frisky as was noticed with the off and on petting and teasing of her kitty. Shortly after their massages, she all of a sudden started acting giddyishly silly and seemed to smirkishly smile at times that seemed more like smirks than someone genuously smiling for some particular reason. All was occurring while looking at her phone. There definitely seemed to be a 'kiss my ass' type of mood or attitude being displayed from the time that a definite mood change had been noticed. There are some that are aware that she has always checked this section of this site to see what may be getting mentioned in regards to her or whoever her roommate was or is at the time. So the chances that she noticed some comment that she didn't like or appreciate that would have made her decide to all of a sudden start behaving quite differently than she had been, are fairly good. Whatever reason there may have been for her to feel some need to change her mood and attitude all of a sudden as it appatently seemed that she did, is really quite unfortunate. 

Good day Nich, If she doesn't like the comments then she has two choices, either don't read them or don't deserve them in the first place....She won't take up either of the two options because firstly her vanity demands that she looks at what is said about herself although she would deny doing so, and secondly she is now so arrogant she actually believes she only has to appear sporadically, show complete disinterest, and go through the well practiced motions to justify the adoration she expects, nay demands. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Good day Nich, If she doesn't like the comments then she has two choices, either don't read them or don't deserve them in the first place....She won't take up either of the two options because firstly her vanity demands that she looks at what is said about herself, and secondly she is now so arrogant she actually believes she only has to appear sporadically to justify the adoration she expects. 

Regardless of what she may think or believe, it won't last since all things eventually come to an end. I've been noticing times when they were doing some of the same things they usually do like laying in a bed and watching a tablet together, when they would not be achieving the top thumb spots if something else of other particular interest was occurring elsewhere at one of the other apartments. So evidently, there have been enough of others noticing what has been usually occurring there at times as well. They may still be achieving some of the top spots more often than not, but not as much of on a consistent basis as they had been doing.

• Like 2

Io penso che già avevano in mente di non fare niente ieri sera. Si vedeva lontano un miglio che non erano nel mood giusto per fare qualcosa di più. 

Penso che non c'entri molto i nostri commenti o altro. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I think they already had in mind not to do anything last night. You could see a mile away that they weren't in the mood to do something more. 

I think it doesn't have much to do with our comments or anything. 

I respect what you are implying Brokk and you may well be correct, nevertheless it doesn't alter my overall assessment of her attitude in general

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I respect what you are implying Brokk and you may well be correct, nevertheless it doesn't alter my overall assessment of her attitude in general

Purtroppo quando entra nella modalità "testa tra le nuvole" c'è poco da fare. 

Speriamo che oggi sia meglio di ieri, a meno che non abbia intenzione di sparire anche oggi per tutto il giorno. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Io penso che già avevano in mente di non fare niente ieri sera. Si vedeva lontano un miglio che non erano nel mood giusto per fare qualcosa di più. 

Penso che non c'entri molto i nostri commenti o altro. 

So perhaps you may also beieve that there was no possible intention being projected from her while she was setting there petting and playing with her kitty off and on the majority of time while they watched the tablet together before she made a decision to suggest the massages.